21st April 2018, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam to study PhD(Economics) in Mumbai University?

I am studying MPhil(Economics). After my MPhil I am interested to do research on Economics. For this I want to study PhD. I have heard that in Mumbai University, PhD Economics is taught. I want admission there. So I have to give any entrance exam for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get stipend to study PhD in Management at Mumbai University? Entrance exams available to study?
  2. Is it compulsory to appear in entrance exam to study M.Com Honours in Mumbai University?
  3. Details of MCA in mumbai university? What is the required eligibility criteria for MCA entrance exam in Mumbai University
  4. Eligibility criteria, exam date, study material and previous year question papers of Ph.D in Public Administration entrance exam conducted by Mumbai University and Pune University?
  5. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study M.Com in Mumbai University?
  6. Date of the entrance exam of B.Ed course in Mumbai University? What is the procedure for the same?
  7. How to study MBA in marketing in Mumbai after completing B.Com Mumbai University with 62%
  8. When and where will the application forms for B.Ed. entrance exams of Mumbai University be available?
  9. When does Mumbai University conducts its entrance exams for B.Ed course? What is the whole procedure?
  10. What is MCA entrance fee structure of Mumbai University for OBC caste
  11. Is there any entrance exam to study PhD(Economics) in Mumbai University? -- [New]
  12. Is it possible to study LLB and B.Com degree simultaniously?
  13. Am i eligible for joining M.C.A course in Mumbai University after completing BCA through distance course?
  14. B.Ed. entrance exam and admission procedure in Mumbai University -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to take admission for MSc(microbiology) in Mumbai University
  16. Last date of submission of B.Ed forms?
  17. Should I continue my studies from my college or from Mumbai University?
  18. Is it necessary to do part time MCA exam from mumbai University?
25th May 2018, 05:18 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam to study PhD(Economics) in Mumbai University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying MPhil(Economics). After my MPhil I am interested to do research on Economics. For this I want to study PhD. I have heard that in Mumbai University, PhD Economics is taught. I want admission there. So I have to give any entrance exam for admission?

Yes, there is a PhD Entrance Test (PET) available to do a PhD Economics at the University of Mumbai. Those who have qualified SET/GATE/NET shall be exempted from the PhD Entrance Test (PET) in the University of Mumbai. Eligibility to study PhD Economics at the University of Mumbai is a master’s degree in Economics with at least 55% marks from a recognized university. Candidates are selected for the PhD Economics course based on their performance on the PhD Entrance Test (PET) and Interview conducted by the University of Mumbai. University of Mumbai website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?