21st April 2018, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available for PhD admission in IISC, Bangalore?

Hello friends, I want to do my PhD in IISC, Bangalore. Kindly tell me what is the procedure for getting admission. I have heard that it takes an entrance exam.I am studying in MPhil in Chemistry. Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any entrance exam available for PhD admission in IISC, Bangalore? -- [New]
  2. Way to get admission in IITs and IISC, Bangalore to do PhD in Electrical? Career options available after doing PhD from IITs and IISc, Bangalore?
  3. Date of sale of forms for admission in IISC Bangalore for Ph.D in Biological Science? Syllabus of the entrance exam?
  4. How to get admission in PhD after M.Sc Biotechnology at IISC, Bangalore? Score required in NET for admission?
  5. How to go for integrated Ph.D program in microbiology and Cell Biology from IISC Bangalore
  6. How can I check the result of my PhD Entrance Test conducted by IISC, Bangalore?
  7. How can I prepare to crack IISc PhD entrance exam?
  8. Is it mandatory to appear for the entrance exam of Ph.D? I want to take admission for Ph.D in IISC
  9. Whether GATE is mandatory for admission in PhD course at IISC, Bangalore?
  10. Details of entrance exams for integrated phd programs in IISC bangalore and Institute of virology pune
  11. Can I apply for Integrated Ph.D programme in IISC, Bangalore if completed B.E. in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  12. How will I get the application form to do Ph.D in IISC, Bangalore?
  13. When can I apply for Ph.D entrance exam conducted by IISC Bangalore? Topicwise syllabus, sample question papers and date of entrance exam?
  14. What is the syllabus of IISC? Past 5 years question papers for IISC entrance test? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Procedure and formalities of doing PhD in IISc Bangalore?
  16. When the entrance exam of Integrated Ph.D will be conducted by IISC?
  17. Information about syllabus of integrated PhD at IISc?
  18. How can I study Ph.D in IISC, Bangalore being MDS doctor?
25th May 2018, 04:52 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available for PhD admission in IISC, Bangalore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I want to do my PhD in IISC, Bangalore. Kindly tell me what is the procedure for getting admission. I have heard that it takes an entrance exam.I am studying in MPhil in Chemistry. Please tell me asap.

Candidates have to clear the GATE or NET JRF for the admission to do a PhD in IISC, Bangalore. Candidates with a Master’s degree in Science / Master’s degree in Economics, Geography, Social Work, Psychology, Management, Commerce, Operations Research, Computer Science / Applications are eligible to do a PhD in IISC, Bangalore. It is mandatory to have a valid GATE score / NET JRF for the PhD (Science Faculty) admission in IISC. Candidates can find the details IISC official website given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?