27th July 2011, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

After completing Diploma mechanical from UGC university can I do B.E or AMIE in Mumbai University? Difference between B.E and AMIE?

I am completed in diploma mech in u.g.c. University. I want b.e or a.m.i.e
in mumbai university, which is the best course. Difference between b.e. Or amie.

Related Questions:
  1. After completing Diploma mechanical from UGC university can I do B.E or AMIE in Mumbai University? Difference between B.E and AMIE?
  2. How to apply in AMIE after completing diploma in mechanical production? How to take admission in AMIE?
  3. What is AMIE? In AMIE how I get admission?
  4. How to apply for B.Tech from AMIE university after completing diploma from UGC recognized university
  5. What is the procedure to join AMIE? Which subject is applicable for me after Diploma?
  6. How to do AMIE after completing diploma in Mechanical engineering with 85%
  7. How can I join AMIE after completing diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  8. How to take admission in AMIE after passing diploma in mechanical engineer
  9. Can I get admission to study AMIE after completing Mechanical Diploma? Detailed information, list of colleges and fee expenses of AMIE course? -- [New]
  10. How to join AMIE in ECE after completing diploma in electronics and communication? What are the opportunities after completing AMIE?
  11. Am I eligible for mumbai university after completing civil engineering from AMIE
  12. Is there any entrance for AMIE? Which books to be referred for the whole AMIE course? Which university is the best?
  13. Can I do B.Tech from AMIE after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  14. How to do AMIE after completing diploma? Is AMIE equivalent to B.Tech?
  15. How can I join AME after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Entrance test for admission in AMIE?
  16. How to do AMIE after passing diploma in mechanical? What is the scope of AMIE in production, project engineering?
  17. Is AMIE a master degree? Difference between B.E. and AMIE?
  18. Complete information about AMIE course? Is AMIE better for diploma holder?
19th October 2011, 02:11 PM
biswas1908

Default Re: After completing Diploma mechanical from UGC university can I do B.E or AMIE in Mumbai University? Difference between B.E and AMIE?

After Diploma in Mech you can join collage to do B.E in Mech.

Better to do B.E than AMIE.

The difference between BE and AMIE is that B.E is a ragular course where you have to go the collage and take clases with practical. where as AMIE is a corrspondence course where you have to study in a study cneter and appear in the exams twice a year ( June and Dec). At some company they don't take AMIE as same as B.E.

So better to do Regular B.E and be in safe side.

best of Luck.......
5th December 2012, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: After completing Diploma mechanical from UGC university can I do B.E or AMIE in Mumbai University? Difference between B.E and AMIE?

I have completed diploma in tool and die making...which course should i do next for a b
etter carreer..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?