1st September 2011, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for core companies after passing B.E 3rd year(Electrical and Power)?

i m student of B.E 3rd year(electrical & power)..actually
sir because of some reason i have 2 yr gap..m i eligible for core companies?
Please sir helping me out..but ma technical knowledge is good.
My Email ID [email protected]

2nd September 2011, 12:34 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Am I eligible for core companies after passing B.E 3rd year(Electrical and Power)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i m student of B.E 3rd year(electrical & power)..actually
sir because of some reason i have 2 yr gap..m i eligible for core companies?
Please sir helping me out..but ma technical knowledge is good.
My Email ID [email protected]
you should have a minimum of 60% at the end of your B.Ed. and many companies a maximum of 2 year study gap so don't worry..you are very much in the contention..so yes you are eligible for the campus placements..

hope this helps..
2nd September 2011, 06:59 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for core companies after passing B.E 3rd year(Electrical and Power)?

hi...if you are interested in the core companies then i dont think that there would be any problems if you provide the genuine reason for the two years gap ,its the software companies that cause the problems while selecting students if they have gap of more than one years.
but there are various core companies like the larsen and toubro limited ,snijder ,tata,mahindra etc they will select you and give equal opportunity but provided that you have to provide the genuine reason for the gap.
also i would like to inform you that apart from the private sectors there are many public sector companies like the bhel,iocl,sail etc which will select you because they just have an maximum age criteria and if your age is less than that age then there is no problem at all ,so there is no need of any worry at all
2nd September 2011, 08:50 AM
mukul0094
Banned

Default Re: Am I eligible for core companies after passing B.E 3rd year(Electrical and Power)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i m student of B.E 3rd year(electrical & power)..actually sir because of some reason i have 2 yr gap..m i eligible for core companies?Please sir helping me out..but ma technical knowledge is good. My Email ID [email protected]
Information Regarding Eligibility Criteria for Core Company.

Yes, definitely you are eligible for the core company in the final year or after passing the B.Tech course. In the maximum company required 60% marks in the whole career i.e 60% marks in 10th, 12th and also in B.Tech course & there are no more then two year gap in the whole career.

So, don't worry if you have two year gap then many company accepted two year gap. Many company also asked the reason for the gaping of year between the career. You are eligible to apply in any core company in the final year of B.Tech course. You can also attend in the campus placement of the college in which you are studying.

Do preparation well for the written examination which is taken in the campus placement and also for the interview. I wish you will get success in the campus placement.

Regards
~Mukul~
2nd September 2011, 10:20 AM
ravi6

Dear,

Yes,You can eligible for Core companies after passing B.TECH 3rd year. But you will

minimum marks of 60%.

no problem due to 2 year gap because it can not creat any type of problem.

Best of Luck.

REGARDS
ravi6
2nd September 2011, 11:05 AM
rana2011
Banned

dear friend,
you should have a minimum of 60% at the end of your B.Ed. and many companies a maximum of 2 year study gap so don't worry..you are very much in the contention..so yes you are eligible for the campus placements..

Thanks!!
2nd September 2011, 12:45 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
You want to get a job in core field, then you have to appear in PSU exams..
PSU's are conduct a written test , after qualifying in the written test you have to go through the interview session.. If you able to clear the interview, then you will get a chance to join in that particular PSU..

To appear in PSU exams you must have 60% aggregate through out the career...
If you have 60% aggregate through out the career, then you are eligible to appear in any PSU exam..The study gap will not create any problem..
As you are from Electrical and power branch then you can apply for the PSU's like-

1.ONGC
2.NTPC
3.BHEL
4.SAIL
5.GAIL
6.ECIL
7.NHPC
Etc..

So, prepare yourself for these PSU exams..
All the best..
3rd October 2011, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

sir i m student of B.E 3rd yr(electrical branch). i m having less dan 50% in my 10th, in 12th i m havng 76% & till 3rd yr in my B.E i m havng 80%.and also i m having 1 yr gap after B.E and 1 yr gap after 12th m i eligible for core companies or software companies...
7th November 2011, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Many company also asked the reason for the gaping of year between the career. You are eligible to apply in any core company in the final year of B.Tech course

and many other software company also recruits so need not worry
27th December 2011, 05:47 PM
rrmm92

Yes,You can eligible for Core companies after passing B.TECH 3rd year. But you will
minimum marks of 60%.So, don't worry if you have two year gap then many company accepted two year gap. Many company also asked the reason for the gaping of year between the career. You are eligible to apply in any core company in the final year of B.Tech course. You can also attend in the campus placement of the college in which you are studying.

As you are from Electrical and power branch then you can apply for the PSU's like-

1.ONGC
2.NTPC
3.BHEL
4.SAIL
5.GAIL
6.ECIL

goodluck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?