8th September 2010, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Should my daughter continue with CBSE or shift to GSEB in order to do Bioscience/Biotech? Reputed colleges in Gujarat offering the course?

My daughter is in 10th,she want to go for BIOSCIENCE/BIOTECH,she is in CBSE
school and score around 80%,now let me know she should contine in CBSE or
change to GSEB also give me list of reputed college in Gujarat offering the course?

27th February 2011, 03:41 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: Should my daughter continue with CBSE or shift to GSEB in order to do Bioscience/Biotech? Reputed colleges in Gujarat offering the course?

Your daughter can continue in CBSE and even it will be good for her.
To pursue biotech , she can appear for AIEEE exam conducted by CBSE and then can pursue Biotechnology from following colleges.
15 NITs of which one is in Gujrat (NIT SURAT)
DhiruBhai Ambani institute.
Both of these are very good institute and she will also get reservation( 50% for Gujrat students).
25th March 2011, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should my daughter continue with CBSE or shift to GSEB in order to do Bioscience/Biotech? Reputed colleges in Gujarat offering the course?

My nephew is studying in CBSE 9TH standard in Surat. His school offers both the CBSE and Gujarat Board courses. Is it advisable to change to Gujarat board from 10th std to have more chance / quota for admission in Engineering after 12th Science?
6th June 2011, 03:08 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should my daughter continue with CBSE or shift to GSEB in order to do Bioscience/Biotech? Reputed colleges in Gujarat offering the course?

My son wants to do bba should he continue with cbse board or switch to gujarat board.tell me best colleges for bba in ahmedabad
11th June 2011, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

how many seats are there for C.B.S.E. students in G.S.E.B. colleges?
10th October 2011, 11:02 PM
mohsinraja786

she should be shifted to gseb if she want to stay in gujarat
31st May 2012, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

Should I study 11th,12th CBSE Or Inter colleges
20th October 2013, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Can 9th standard cbse student shift to 9th standard gseb
22nd October 2013, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

My daughter os in 9 th cbse. She scores 50 % what should we do? To continue or change to gseb?
11th April 2014, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

my son is in cbse 10 th std, he wants to take biology ( medical ) for which neet is not in gujarat, he will have to change the gseb board in 11 th, he has to give board exam or school exam will allow him to change the board in 11 th ?
27th May 2014, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

My daughter wants to take biology in 11 th standard but she is confused that weather she should continue in cbse or should shift in gseb???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?