16th October 2011, 03:24 PM
maheshgokule111

Names of the books for Public Administration and Sociology?

i m Mahesh..i m a teacher..My optiona are public adminstration and sociology so plz tell me the name of books for my subjects..

Related Questions:
  1. Names of the books for Public Administration and Sociology?
  2. IAS books for public administration and sociology as optional subjects?
  3. Can I give all IAS exams Papers in Bengali Language? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which subjects to choose among Geography, Public administration and Sociology?
  5. Which are the Books for Public Administration?
  6. Am i eligible to do M.A through private with any subject of Public Administration, Sociology, Political Science? I've done B.A with same subjects
  7. Which books are better for prelims and mains for Public Administration and Geography optionals?
  8. Possibility to study PhD in Public Administration for a Government employee who has completed Post Graduation? -- [New]
  9. Which among sociology, public administration, psychology & political science is best for IAS preparations? Any better choice?
  10. UPPSC books for both papers along with author and publication name? Optional books for History and Public Administration?
  11. Books and writers of Social Work and Public Administration for UP PCS exam
  12. Last 10 years question papers for IAS mains exam? Books for Public administration
  13. Books to be referred for public Administration? Best coaching institute in Bangalore?
  14. IAS coaching institute in Hyderabad providing guidance in public administration and sociology?
  15. Best study material for Pub Admission for CS mains?
  16. Which NCERT books should I refer for optional subjects like History and Public Administration for UPSC exam?
  17. Can Sociology and Public Administration be combined for IAS exam?
  18. Books to be referred for RAS entrance exam if my subjects are public administration and computer?
2nd September 2013, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of the books for Public Administration and Sociology?

please help me i need the inter-relatedness and diversity of current social problems can be understood and resolved through the application of knowledge and skills accuring from social science disciples. with the reference to the,discuss the relationship between Publi Administration and Sociology;Political Science; and Industrial Psychology.
27th September 2013, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

i need the best books of sociology
21st November 2021, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Latest books for entrance exam sociology
14th March 2022, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

Outline and explain any four challenges faced by social studies teachers and prefer a reasonable sulotion to it
11th May 2022, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

What is the relationship between social studies and social science with reference
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?