22nd October 2011, 05:33 PM
vedavathi kubireddi

How to proceed for engineering in ISRO after doing diploma in electronics and communication engineering?

I did my diploma in electronics and communication engineering.I want to do engineering in ISRO .Would u tell me how to proceed.ASAP

Related Questions:
  1. How to get into ISRO after doing engineering in Electronics and Communication?
  2. How can diploma holders in Electrical Engineering get a job in ISRO?
  3. Job vacancies in ISRO for diploma holder in Electronics and Communication Engineering? How to apply for it?
  4. Is there any job available in ISRO for diploma candidates?
  5. How should I proceed for engineering degree after completing diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  6. What is the syllabus for diploma in electronics communication and engineering?
  7. How should I proceed for Ph.D in Organic Electronics?
  8. Can I do training in ISRO if I am doing 3rd year diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  9. Syllabus for Diploma in Electronics & Communication engineering? Process of admission?
  10. How can I apply for job in ISRO having complete Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  11. How to get a job in ISRO being a Electronics & communication engineering student? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course?
  13. How many branches are there to study in Polytechnic course? -- [New]
  14. Is doing diploma in electronics and communication engineering is equivalent to intermediate board of education?
  15. Can we do something for career after 10th?
  16. Courses available to study for a candidate who has completed 10th around 6 years ago?
  17. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  18. How can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
1st April 2017, 12:05 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to proceed for engineering in ISRO after doing diploma in electronics and communication engineering?

Diploma candidates are not eligible for recruitment in Indian Space Research Organization. The minimum qualification required to apply for ISRO entrance examination is Bachelor of technology in disciplines like ECE, EE, CSE etc.

After completion of Diploma, you need to pursue Bachelor of technology in Electronics and Communication Engineering. Diploma candidates can apply for LEET examination to get admission in second year of Bachelor of Technology directly.

LEET stands for Lateral Entry Entrance Test. Diploma candidates should have at least 60% marks in diploma to apply for it. In final year of bachelor's degree, you can apply for ISRO entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?