22nd November 2011, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do MSc Electronics after doing BCA?

I have done B.C.A. and I want to do M.sc electronics.
Is it possible?

26th November 2011, 09:26 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do MSc Electronics after doing BCA?

Hi

Yeah sure you can do M.Sc in Electronics. I am very sure you must have studied Maths in your 10+2, or in graduation while doing BCA, as it is required to take up M.Sc Electronics.

Rest another criteria is that you should be a graduate with minimum 50% aggregate from a recognized university.

So if you satisfy these, then yeah sure you are eligible to go for M.Sc in electronics.

All the best.

Regards
#RJ#
27th November 2011, 12:13 AM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done B.C.A. and I want to do M.sc electronics.
Is it possible?
Dear Friend,
You have some of the possibility if you have mathematics in BCA or in class 12th level and you have qualify the BCA course with 55% marks then you can apply for M.Sc course in some of universities.
If you match the above criteria then surely you can apply for M.Sc electronics in some universities.

Best Wishes.....
20th March 2012, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

MY QUESTION IS THAT I DID 3 YEARS DIPLOMA IN ELECTRONICS AND BCA NOW CAN I DO MSC ELECTRONICS OR M-TECH ELECTRONICS. AND PLEASE SUGGEST ME ANY COLLEGE IN PUNJAB , BY WHICH I CAN GET EASILY GET ADMISSION
12th May 2013, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

I had math in my 12th class. but not in my bca can i still apply for m.sc electronics.
8th June 2015, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

I completed puc wid 85% and my kcet ranking is 44789.Now I'm confused about choosing a course.I have diloma between Electronics enginering and BCA? But I love both the course. Which has good scope? Which can I opt?
19th September 2015, 02:42 AM
Unregistered

I have done Diploma EEE, But I am interested in Electronics field, What I should select to study to join some big Company and Government sectors?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?