26th November 2011, 01:54 PM
ankur yadv

How to get admit card for NDA Exam having lost it?

sir my nda2 admit card is lost . how can i get it

19th December 2011, 12:00 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admit card for NDA Exam having lost it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ankur yadv View Post
sir my nda2 admit card is lost . how can i get it
NDA stands for National Defence Academy and this examination is Conducted by UPSC twice in a year and to apply for this examination you have to complete your 12Th examination form a recognised Board, Final year appearing candidates are also apply for NDA Examination.

For this year both NDA Examination was completed and The Result was already announced and Updated in the official website.

Issue of Admit Card :
-----------------

Whenever you face the Problem regarding your Admit card, then please immediately Visit the UPSC Website and Click on the Venue Information Link and then you can download your Venue Information directly form the official website.

The Venue Information will availiable in the official website before 15 days of the examination.

If you have lost your admit card, then you have to contact the UPSC Concerned department or download your Venue information directly form the official website, So when you face problem regarding admit card then please immediately visit the official website and download your admit card online.

If you have not appeared for NDA (II) Examination, then please apply for NDA (I) Examination again, The Notification of NDA (I) Examination will be Published on 31/Dec/2011 and the last date of apply for this examination 31/Jan/2012 and the examination will be held on 15/April/2012.

So please wait for the notification and then apply for NDA Examination and for more Information check official website.
19th December 2011, 12:09 AM
bishnu_g

if you have lost admit card than you may contact upsc for duplicate admit card.. or if you know your registration number or application number than you can download the same from upsc.gov.in by clicking on venue information NDA
BEST OF LUCK
28th December 2011, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

i lost my nda2 admit card after my exams and i need it for the ssb interview. can i give the interview without showing my admit card, if not then how to obtain it now before the interview on 20 jan 2012
16th March 2012, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

my nda admit card is lost
i have the part 1 with me & and my registration id also ..
so can i write my exam without part 2 form..??
16th August 2013, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

Sir how can i get my result of nda 1 with out my admit card because i lost it plz reply me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?