2nd December 2011, 11:07 AM
crissel

Does it useful for me of doing SAP course in HR?

i planned to do sap course in hr is it useful? i asked my friend that if i take up sap course is it useful but he said that market has come down because very year version will be changing and depends upon the company which module there using so m confused whether i should do that course or not?

18th February 2012, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does it useful for me of doing SAP course in HR?

i have done b.com computers and mba in hr will i be eligible for sap abap
23rd May 2012, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

SAP HR or any Functional module u need 2-3 yrs of domain experience. If u r looking for certification than u have to pay 3 lakhs at any authorised training centre and only for training u have to pay 15-30k but this is not certified course. If u have money and u can wait for job than go for it else don't waste your money.
After course also entry level job is not enough in market. So my advice it is useless waste of money and time.
3rd December 2012, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

i hav completed my mba in hr and can i do sap
14th May 2013, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my MBA in hr and at present iam working as hr executive am planning to take sap whether it is good to get better opportunities as hr
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?