15th December 2011, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

How to start preparation for GATE Exam being a candidate of B.Tech 2nd year?

I am student of b-tech 2 year how should i start preparition for gate

Related Questions:
  1. Should I start preparation for GATE being a B.E. 2nd year student? Is it a barrier if having backlog in B.E. 1st year?
  2. How to start preparation for GATE Exam being a candidate of B.Tech 2nd year?
  3. How can I start preparation for GATE exam? I am a 2nd year electrical engineering student
  4. How to start preparation for GATE exam? I am doing B.Tech ECE
  5. Can I get admission in IIT for M.Tech I am a 2nd year student
  6. How to prepare for GATE Exam from 2nd year of Engineering? Important topics for GATE Exam for Mechanical stream? How to manage time to prepare for GATE Exam?
  7. How much time one should devote for GATE preparation? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. From when should I start preparation of GATE being a B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student? Download syllabus and e-books for preparation?
  9. How to start the preparation for GATE exam? I am doing B.Tech Mechanical 3rd year
  10. How to start preparation for Civils Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech?
  11. How to start my preparation for IAS Exam being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of ECE? Which Books should I prepare for this Exam?
  12. Is there any institute in Amritsar to prepare for GATE/IES exam?
  13. How to start preparation for IES Exam being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. How to start preparation for Civil Exam being a candidate having completed B.Tech course?
  15. How should I start my GATE preparation? I am a B.Tech 1st year student
  16. How to prepare for GATE to secure seat in IIT? Suitable books and coaching classes in Hyderabad for preparation? -- [New]
  17. How to start preparation for IES Exam being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech 2nd year in Civil Engineering?
  18. How can I start preparation for GATE exam? I am doing B.Tech EEE
27th December 2011, 07:30 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to start preparation for GATE Exam being a candidate of B.Tech 2nd year?

It is good to start preparations early. The first step in GATE preparation is to collect the syllabus on the exam. The questions for exam will be from the topics of the B.Tech degree. So you have to concentrate well in your studies. Then practice previous year’s questions as much as possible. Referring books and internet will also help in exam preparation.
1st December 2012, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to start preparation for GATE Exam being a candidate of B.Tech 2nd year?

Iam a civil engineering second year student. which books i have to prefer?and how to start?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?