26th November 2010, 04:17 PM
Rajeswari.J

Is it possible to do MS in Nanotechnology after doing B.Tech in Biotechnology?

I am doing my final year B.Tech Biotechnology and thinking to do MS in abroad. Can i do MS in nanotechnology?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study M.Sc in Nanotechnology for B.Sc(Biotechnology) candidate? List of college in India?
  2. What is Biotechnology, Nanotechnology and Microbiology? Which is better?
  3. Scope and renumeration of nanotechnology in India and Abroad? Which are the colleges offering B.Tech Nanotechnology?
  4. Is it possible for me to do Ph.D in Nanotechnology after completing B.Tech Electrical course?
  5. What should I do to have a graduation in nanotechnology?
  6. Am I eligible to study M.Sc in Nanotechnology after completing B.Sc in Biotechnology? List of colleges with admission procedure?
  7. Is it possible to do MS in Nanotechnology after doing B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  8. Is it beneficial to choose PG in Nanotechnology? What are the advantages of M.Tech in Nanotechnology?
  9. How to do a project in Nanotechnology after doing M.Tech in Nanotechnology
  10. Is btech nanotechnology available in any tamilnadu colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am i eligible to apply for MSc Nanotechnology after completing graduation with BSc Biotechnology? Which are the colleges/universities?
  12. Eligibility to study M.Tech(Nanotechnology) for Biotechnology student? Reputed colleges of M.Tech(Nanotechnology) in India? -- [New]
  13. Is there any scope in M.Tech, B.Tech and Ph.D in Nanotechnology?
  14. How To Join Indian Army?
  15. Which are the best biotechnology institutes in Uttar Pradesh and all over India? Is VIT Vellore good for Biotechnology? Should I choose B.Tech Biotechnology, B.Tech Bioinformatics or B.Tech Biomedical Engineering?
  16. B.Tech Nanotechnology holder can write IITJAM for M.Sc?
  17. Can I study M.Sc(Nanotechnology) being a Biotechnology student? How to study this course with stipend?
  18. Is maths necessary for studying nanotechnology ?
30th November 2010, 11:28 PM
Jinu Alex

Default Re: Is it possible to do MS in Nanotechnology after doing B.Tech in Biotechnology?

dear friend,
yes of course you can take up MS in nanotechnology. but then it will depend on the university that you take up abroad. so, if you take up an university which donot offer such a course to foreign national, then you won't be able to do that course.
so to get into the university that offers this course, you must have a goal of the university that you think would be the best in this field, and then accordingly prepare your GRE to attain high scores and get into that university
also, you need to score well in TOEFL as well as in your graduation
so all the very best. God bless you.
13th January 2011, 11:34 AM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do MS in Nanotechnology after doing B.Tech in Biotechnology?

Yes, definitely u can do mS from abroad in Biotechnology.... So quickly starts your preparations for GRE.
5th October 2011, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

is it possible to do m.s.nanotechnology after doing b.e.biomedical engg.?
6th September 2012, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

is it possible to do m.s.nanotechnology after doing b.e.biomedical engg.?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?