30th January 2012, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus to do Ph.D in chemistry?

i am doing M pharmacy in pharmaceutical chemistry. I want to do ph. D in chemistry, i don't know what is the syllabus, how to proceed. please help in this regard.

28th June 2012, 04:39 PM
climber
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the syllabus to do Ph.D in chemistry?

Dear friend,

In order to select the candidates for PhD courses in Chemistry to those universities conducts PhD entrance examinastion.
The candidates who are interested to join for PhD courses in the which university can attend this exam.
The final list of selected candidates will be published based on their score in the entrance examination.

Structure and pattern:

PhD entrance exam will include two sections.
The first section is same for all the candidates and will include multiple choice questions.
The candidates have to answer the first section within 2 hours.The total marks allotted for both sections is 100.
The second section in entrance examination will include questions on different subject areas.

Eligibility criteria:

-->>Post graduation is the main qualification required for attempting this entrance exam.
-->>A minimum of 55% marks is required to apply for the entrance examination.

All the best.................
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?