3rd November 2010, 01:47 AM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

Civil Services Main: Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Sciences (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

The Civil Services Examination is held every year by the Union Public Service Commission. The exam is considered to be one of the toughest exams in the country. Civil Services Examination is held in two stages. The first stage is a preliminary examination; only after clearing this stage one is eligible for Main exam.

Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science is considered to be one of the primary or you can say main subjects by the governing body UPSC. You can have this paper in your main exam. Usually, it seen that candidates who have studied this kind of subjects in their undergraduate or post-graduate level take up this course, but is surely open to all interested in this field.

Last edited by neeraj_m; 3rd November 2010 at 01:59 AM.

Related Questions:
  1. Universities in India providing BVSc and AH course?
  2. IFS Animal Husbandry And Veterinary Science (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. IFS Animal Husbandry And Veterinary Science (Paper I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Karnataka Public Service Commission Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Science and Fisheries Exam - Download Previous years Question Papers
  5. U.P Board Intermediate Elements & Animal Husbandry Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Civil Services Main Examination: Physics (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. UPSC Main Civil Services: Persian Paper I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Will I get admission after scoring 6761 in AIPVT?
  9. Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission Combined Competitive Examination- Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  10. WBCS previous years question papers on management, animal husbandry and veterinary science subject?
  11. Civil Services Examination Commerce and Accountancy (Paper I) - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Civil Services Main Examination: Physics (Paper I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission Combined Competitive Examination (Mains) - Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science-I Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  14. Where to get animal husbandry and veterinary science objective type question papers? -- [New]
  15. How to become an IAS Officer being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year ECE?
  16. Civil Services Examination Law (Paper I) - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Civil Services Main, Mechanical Engineering (Paper II) Exam – Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Required Qualification for IAS? -- [Most Discussed]
15th August 2011, 11:34 PM
Azher88

Location: 697/4, Bhola Nagar, Kotla Mubarak pur, New Delhi-110003
Default Re: Civil Services Main: Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Sciences (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

Quote:
Originally Posted by neeraj_m View Post
The Civil Services Examination is held every year by the Union Public Service Commission. The exam is considered to be one of the toughest exams in the country. Civil Services Examination is held in two stages. The first stage is a preliminary examination; only after clearing this stage one is eligible for Main exam.

Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science is considered to be one of the primary or you can say main subjects by the governing body UPSC. You can have this paper in your main exam. Usually, it seen that candidates who have studied this kind of subjects in their undergraduate or post-graduate level take up this course, but is surely open to all interested in this field.
Civil services now a days very prestigious and this all attachment file is also important for those person who are willing to do aforesaid program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?