24th March 2012, 12:15 PM
prathyu.n

Can I do Masters in USA? I've graduated from a University that is not recognized by UGC

If I have graduated from a university that is not recognized by UGC and have been working from till present, will I be able to do masters in the USA?will any universities in the USA give admission with this qualification or my bachelors will not count as it is not UGC recognized?

2nd June 2012, 11:17 PM
apps33

Default Re: Can I do Masters in USA? I've graduated from a University that is not recognized by UGC

Hello,
Yes you can take up Masters in USA. Your college not being recognized doesn't pose a problem. They only look at your score and activities you take up. But see to that you select a university which is accredited in USA.

All the best
19th June 2012, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do Masters in USA? I've graduated from a University that is not recognized by UGC

i would like degree certificate from given said university how i can pay without exam
2nd February 2013, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

I have graduated from a university that is not recognized by ugc? its a one sitting degree ..can i apply for a job in abroad... presently i am working for the last 8 years...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?