31st March 2012, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

What is the last date to submit the UGC NET form?

what is the last date of aaplying ugc net forms...please tell me the last date

1st April 2012, 10:16 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the last date to submit the UGC NET form?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the last date of aaplying ugc net forms...please tell me the last date

NET stands for National Eligibility Test which is conduct twice time in year by UGC.The exam is conducted once in June & once in December.

Those candidate have completed Masters Degree from recognized university are eligible for NET exam.For general and OBC candidate must be hold 55%above in masters degree. SC/ST candidate must be hold 50% above in masters degree.

The Online application will be start from 21st February 2012.

The closing Date for online application is 21st march 2012.

Last Date of Receipt of Duly Completed Hard Copy of Online Application Forms is 26th march 2012.

Last Date of Receipt of Duly Completed Hard Copy of Online Application Forms(From Remote Areas) is 24th march 2012.

The examination date for NET exam is 17-06-2012

For online application you can visit to http://www.ugc.ac.in/

For On-line application you can visit to http://www.ugcnetonline.in

1st April 2012, 12:29 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

UGC NET-UNIVERSITY GRANT COMMISSION NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY TEST conducted by UGC twice every year one in the month of June and other in the month of December for selection of Lectureship and award of JRF(Junior Research Fellowship).

The eligible candidate should have a post Graduate Degree holder with at least 55% marks from a recognised University and not bellow the age of 19 years. There is no upper age bar for those applying for Lectureship but those applying for JRF should be within 28 years of age.

The registration process for June exam has already been over as the last date of on line application closed on 21.03.2012.

The last date of receipt of duly completed hard copy of on line application has also been closed on 26.03.2012.

The NET exam will be held on 17.06.2012.

If you have missed June Net exam you can apply for the forthcoming December NET exam and accordingly be updated with the official website of UGC.

For more information you may log on to www.ugcnetonline.in
1st April 2012, 03:23 PM
Ishita1505
Member+

The last date to submit the UGC NET form is 18 March, 2012.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?