14th May 2012, 08:43 PM
poojahiremath

Details about the course of ICWAI and company secretary?

sir/madam i want to know in detail about the courses I.C.W.A.I and company secretary (c.s)

17th May 2012, 01:17 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about the course of ICWAI and company secretary?

Quote:
Originally Posted by poojahiremath View Post
sir/madam i want to know in detail about the courses I.C.W.A.I and company secretary (c.s)
ICWAI refers to Institute of Cost and Work Accountants of India which has been renamed as The Institute of Cost Accountants of India and the course offered by the institute is known as Cost and Work Accountancy.

Eligibility: To be considered eligible, one must have passed +2 level of examination in any stream. There is neither any percentage criteria, nor there is any age limit to pursue the course.

Course Structure: The Cost and Work Accountancy course comprise of Foundation Course, Intermediate Course, Final Course, Computer Training and Management Training. Graduates, in any stream, are exempted from the Foundation Course and are eligible to enroll directly to the Intermediate Course.

The course is offered through correspondence mode as well as through regular coaching at accredited study centers.
For complete information, refer to the official website of The Institute of Cost Accountants of India.

The Company Secretary course is offered by Institute of Company Secretaries of India.

Eligibility: In order to be considered eligible, one must have qualified +2 level of examination. Just like the Cost and Work Accountancy course, even for Company Secretary course, there is no percentage criteria, no entrance test and neither there is any age limit.

Course Structure: The Company Secretary course comprise of Foundation Program, Executive Program, Professional Program and Management Training.
A graduate is any discipline may directly enroll for the Executive Program.

The course is offered by the Institute through correspondence mode.
For Complete information, Click Here.
9th August 2012, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

practical training in icwai is mandatory???????
6th September 2012, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

What is similarities between CA n ICWAI chapters in all subjects
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?