24th January 2011, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

How to check AFMC application form status?

My afmc medical form no is 290040.I want the status of application form.

Please reply

thanks

24th January 2011, 11:20 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to check AFMC application form status?

hello friend........
you can check the status of the afmc application form from the official website of afms:
www.afmc.nic.in
25th January 2011, 12:29 AM
khanddn
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Please reply

thanks
Dear Friend;
Warm Greeting for the day;

You have two option to know the status of your application.
1) you will be daily contact with the AFMC official Website ie. http://afmc.nic.in

OR

2) You will have to call to the given Phone no which is given below

Tel. no 020 - 26334209, Fax no. 020 - 26334236

OR

Officer-in-Charge Admissions:

(Admission Cell)

Armed Forces Medical College

Sholapur Road, Pune - 411040

Thanks
25th January 2011, 12:42 AM
abhimanyu2688

To check the status of your application form of AFMC MBBS exam 2011 go to http://afmcdg1d.gov.in/index.aspx and enter the postal barcode number printed on the receipt send through registered post or through speed post in the provided space in the website.

Good Luck.
25th January 2011, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

please tell me that wether my form has been recieved by afmc unit posted on 13/01/2011 from jamianagar post office new delhi 110025. my application form no is 266693. plz reply soon
25th January 2011, 09:07 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: How to check AFMC application form status?

AFMC 2011 APPLICATION STATUS

Well friend,

Have patience !! Till now the Receving Dates for Application Form has not been over.
After these procedure They will start Updating the Website,And note you must save your barcode number For future correspondence.
  • After all these procedure They will Send you the Admit cards If the Admit card has not been received by post by 15 April 2011, You can contact the Admission cell at AFMC Pune by phone or / and by Fax with a written request for the same.
  • If The application form is filled online Then you will ONLY receive downloadable admit card.
  • You will not have the option of receiving admit card by post. The downloadable admit card will have a scanned photograph of Yours. Another photograph will be pasted at the space provided with gum/fevicol and has to be attested by a gazetted officer.

Note:-Application form received after last due date of submission i.e.07 Feb 2011(1700 h) will be rejected without any intimation. No request for refund of draft will be entertained
26th January 2011, 05:00 PM
edgeineervinay
Senior Member+

Quote:

Please reply

thanks
please visit the site
afmc.nic.in
and check ur status
29th January 2011, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

sir, i am sivajith s.g.and i applied for afmc medical form.the fees remitted and i got registration number but till now i did't get the printout of the form kindly help me. my email is '[email protected]' please give reply.
4th February 2011, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

my AFMC medical form no is 217969 i want the form status
9th February 2011, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

I forgott my password Registration ID 903034 how can I gt password
DIMBLE
10th February 2011, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir iam not able to check the status of my afmc application form becouse i have misplaced its photocopy where i could see the postal barcode no.plz let me know what i can do?
14th February 2011, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have sent the application form for afmc 2011 and received the acknowledgement card. I am not able to check the application status. Let me please know whether it is accepted or not?
14th February 2011, 08:12 PM
anoona

Sir, I have send the application form for afmc 2011 and received the acknowledgement card. I am not able to check the application status. Please let me know whether the application is accepted or not?
15th February 2011, 12:14 AM
Mayank Shekhar

Dear,
According to me -
you can check the status of the afmc application form from the official website of afms:
www.afmc.nic.in
Thanks,
Best of luck.
15th February 2011, 07:34 AM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How to check AFMC application form status?

Quote:
Sir, I have sent the application form for afmc 2011 and received the acknowledgement card. I am not able to check the application status. Let me please know whether it is accepted or not?
if you have received the acknowledgement card that imply that it is accepted no need to worry at all as they provide acknowledgement card after receiving and accepting the forms so donot worry at all...

and also one can check his application status once they update in their website ...
15th February 2011, 07:11 PM
subhasish
Senior Member++

Hello Friend
As soon as the receiving dates for the application form will be closed they will open there website for checking the application status.

You can visit the website www.afmc.nic.in for checking your application form status.

As you entered the website you will get the option to view the status.
15th February 2011, 08:54 PM
ROOPA SAMAL

Quote:

Please reply

thanks
hi........
you can check the status of your application form on the given link....
www.afmc.nic.in
15th February 2011, 08:57 PM
xavi

freind hi,

--Exam Name:

AFMC 2011

About Exam:

Armed Forces Medical College ( AFMC 2011 ), Pune, was established in 1948 for post graduate courses. A graduate wing for MBBS course was started in AFMC on 04 Aug 1962 with the aim of inducting medical graduates to the Armed Forces Medical Services.

Applications are invited for admission to the MBBS course at Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC 2011), Pune, commencing from 01 Aug 2011. Total 130 candidates (105 Boys and 25 girls) will be selected. All the 130 candidates admitted to AFMC 2011, Pune have compulsory liability to serve as commissioned officers in the Armed Forces Medical Services on graduation. The type of commission will depend upon the vacancies available and merit-cum-option at the final MBBS examination. The liability of the SSC officers passing out of AFMC to serve the Armed Forces Medical Services would be seven (7) years. All candidates admitted to the college are required to execute a bond to this effect for an amount of 15 lacs (Rupees Fifteen lacs) at the time of joining the college. Students removed from service liability due to any reason will have to pay the bond money as per conditions laid down by Govt of India.

Ten seats are reserved for Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe candidates who also have similar service liability and have to fulfil the requirements of medical fitness, age, educational qualification and qualifying the entrance examination.

SPECIAL CONCESSIONS:

The Govt will provide free accommodation and entitled rations, subsidized messing, AC 3 Tier free railway warrant from college to home and back during vacations, a book subsidy of `.12,000/- during entire training period, uniform allowance of `. 6000/- per student during first year and `. 1250/- per year, as maintenance allowance in subsequent years and any other misc allowances as applicable.

All candidates should be medically fit as per laid down standards for the Armed Forces.

Only unmarried candidates are eligible. Marriage during the course is not permitted. The college is fully residential both for boys and girls.

EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION :

Applicants must have passed the XII standard/pre-professional/premedical examination or equivalent examination of statutory Indian University/Board or any other recognized Board/University as a regular student in all the subjects opted for in FIRST ATTEMPT with the subjects of English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology securing not less than 60% of aggregate marks in the three science subjects taken together, not less than 50% marks in each of the science subjects and not less than 50% marks in English. They must have also passed an examination in Mathematics at least of the matriculation standard. A graduate of B.Sc. examination with not less than two of the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany or Zoology) and also must have passed the earlier qualifying examination i.e. XII standard/Pre professional (Med) with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English and obtained marks as stated above.

Reservation of seats :

The Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC), Pune, was established in 1948 for post graduate courses. A graduate wing for MBBS course was started in AFMC on 04 Aug 1962 with the aim of inducting medical graduates to the Armed Forces Medical Services.
The AFMC is affiliated to Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nasik and is recognised by the Medical Council of India.
Open for all states ( Based on AFMC 2011 score ) :- 130 total seats ( Must be unmarried )

105 seats for Boys 25 seats for Girls 10% seats reserved for SC/ST NOTE
(a) Candidates who are to appear in the qualifying examination (10+2 or equivalent) up to 01 May 2011 may also appear for the test provisionally.

(b) The following categories of students are NOT ELIGIBLE to apply :-

Candidates who have passed in Domestic Science, Domestic Arithmetic, Lower Math separately or in combination with other subjects like General Science, Social studies in High School/Higher Secondary (Multi Purpose) or equivalent examination ( Candidates who have passed only Pre-University/Pre-Degree (one year course) or Pre-Professional in Agriculture/Veterinary/Dental Examination
Candidates who have passed the Pre-Professional or other equivalent qualifying examination as PRIVATE CANDIDATES.
AGE LIMIT :

Must have attained the age of 17 years on 31 December 2011 but must NOT have attained the age of 22 years on the above mentioned date i.e. not born earlier that 01 January 1990 and not later than 31 December 1994, if the academic qualification of the candidate is 10+2 or equivalent. A candidate who has passed B.Sc. examination or will be appearing in final B.Sc. examination and seeks admission must not have attained the age of 24 years on 31 December 2011 i.e. must have been born not earlier than 01 January 1988.

METHOD OF SELECTION:

Candidates will be required to appear in the competitive written test of Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Intelligence, logic,Reasoning and English Language and comprehension on 01 May 2011. It will be held at the following centres in India:-

AGRA, AHMEDNAGAR, AHMEDABAD, ALLAHABAD, AMBALA, AURANGABAD, BAGDOGRA, BANGALURU, BAREILLY, BATHINDA, BELGAUM,BHOPAL, CHANDIGARH, CHENNAI, CHILKA, COCHIN, COIMBATORE, DANAPUR, DEHRADUN, DELHI, DEVLALI, GAYA, GOLCONDA,GORAKHPUR, GUWAHATI, GWALIOR, JABALPUR, JAIPUR, JALANDHAR, JAMMU, JHANSI, JODHPUR, KAMPTEE, KANPUR, KOLKOTA, LUCKNOW,MEERUT, MHOW, MUMBAI, NASIRABAD, PATHANKOT, PORT BLAIR, PUNE, RAMGARH, RANCHI, SECUNDERABAD, SHILLONG, TEZPUR,THIRUVANTHAPURAM, UDHAMPUR (J&K), VADODARA, VARANASI, VASCO-DA GAMA VISAKHAPATANAM and YOL .

Candidates selected in the written test, will be called for interview at PUNE in the month of June 2011. No TA/DA would be admissible to the candidates either for written test, interview or at the time of reporting for admission.

10. HOW TO APPLY:

(a) Prospectus and application forms can be purchased for :250/- in cash only at the General/Head/Central/Main Post Offices located at the under mentioned places from 20 Dec 2010 till stocks last or 31 January 2011 WHICHEVER IS EARLIER.

Agra Cantt HPO, Ahmedabad HPO, Ahmednagar HPO, Aizwal HPO, Allahabad HPO, Ambala Cantt HPO, Aurangabad HPO, Bagdogra HPO, Bengaluru GPO, Bareilly HPO, Bathinda HPO, Belgaum HPO, Berhampur HPO, Bhopal HPO, Bhubaneswar HPO, Chandigarh HPO, Chennai GPO, Coimbatore PO, Darbhanga HPO, Dehradun GPO, New Delhi (Gol Dakhkhana) GPO, Delhi (Kamla Nagar) PO, Delhi (Krishna Nagar) HPO, Delhi (Rohini) PO, Delhi (Lodhi Road) HPO, Delhi (Ramesh Nagar) HPO, Dharamsala HPO, Dharwad HPO, Ernakulam HPO, Ferozpur HPO, Guwahati HPO, Gwalior HPO, Hyderabad GPO, Imphal HPO, Indore HPO, Itanagar HPO, Jabalpur HPO, Jaipur HPO, Jalandhar HPO, Jammu HPO, Jhansi HPO, Jodhpur HPO, Jorhat HPO, Kanpur HPO, Kolkata GPO, Kozhikode HPO, Lucknow HPO, Madurai HPO, Meerut HPO, Mumbai GPO, Nagpur, HPO, Pathankot HPO, Panaji HPO, Patna GPO, Pondichery HPO, Port Blair HPO, Pune HPO, Raipur HPO, Rajkot HPO, Ramgarh Cantt HPO Ranchi HPO, Sambalpur HPO, Shillong HPO, Shimla HPO, Siliguri HPO, Srinagar HPO, Surat HPO, Tezpur HPO, Tinsukia HPO, Tirucharapallai HPO, Thiruvananthapuram HPO, Udaipur HPO, Vadodara HPO and Vishakhapatnam HPO.

Note- While purchasing prospectus from above HPOs/GPOs candidates must ensure that they have received one copy of the Application Form also.
Demand draft is NOT required to be sent along with these applications.

(b) Application form and prospectus can also be downloaded from website:- www.afmc.nic.in. Last date for downloading application form will be 05 February 2011 up to 5 pm. Such forms printed on A4 size glossy paper duly completed in all respect along with crossed demand draft for a sum of 250/-(Rupees two hundred and fifty only) drawn in favour of “Commandant , AFMC , Pune” on any nationalised bank payable at Pune be forwarded to AFMC Pune so as to reach not later than 07 February 2011 at 5 PM . The candidate must write his/her name & registration number on the back of Demand Draft.

(c) Prospectus and application forms can also be obtained by post from “Officer-in-Charge (Admission Cell), Armed Forces Medical College, Sholapur Road, Pune- 411 040” on payment of `. 250/- per copy, only by Bank Draft on any nationalized bank payable at Pune in favour of “Commandant, AFMC, Pune,” along with full postal address of the candidate typed neatly and clearly on two separate slips of paper (size 9 cms x 5 cms). Please ensure that the Demand Draft bears the code number of the issuing bank. The candidate must write his/her name & address on the back of the Demand Draft. The candidate should enclose an application for obtaining prospectus and application form giving his/her particulars and address and enclose a self addressed stamped envelope of good quality (Size 11”x13”). The envelope should be stamped for `. 60/-. Bank Drafts on any other banks other than nationalized banks, Money Orders, Cash or Postal Orders will not be accepted. Each request should be accompanied by a separate demand draft. Combined demand draft for more than one application will not be accepted. Request for prospectus to be sent by post will be accepted from 20 Dec 2010 to 21 Jan 2011 up to 4 pm only.

(d) COMPLETED FORMS MUST REACH TO THE OFFICER-IN-CHARGE (ADMISSIONS CELL), ARMED FORCES MEDICAL COLLEGE, POST OFFICE WANOWARIE, PUNE- 411 040 BY 5 PM ON 07 FEBRUARY 2011.

AFMC will NOT be responsible for any postal delay or loss in transit. Disputes, if any, will fall within the jurisdiction of Pune (Maharashtra) only.

Date of Exam:

01 May 2011.

Colleges Under AFMC:

Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC 2011), Pune

Website URL:

www.afmc.nic.in

Some other related links of AFMC 2011 :-

AFMC 2011 Application Form Submission Process AFMC 2011 Important Dates AFMC 2011 Eligibility Qualification AFMC 2011 Counselling AFMC 2011 Result

best of luck
15th February 2011, 10:17 PM
ROOPA SAMAL

Quote:
hi......
as you have got the acknowledgement card iot means your form have been received,,,
dont worry this may be dure to some technical problem...
15th February 2011, 10:18 PM
ROOPA SAMAL

Quote:
Sir iam not able to check the status of my afmc application form becouse i have misplaced its photocopy where i could see the postal barcode no.plz let me know what i can do?
hi.
don't worry wait for the admit card....
and hope for the best....
15th February 2011, 10:20 PM
ROOPA SAMAL

Quote:

hi.
you can trace the status of your application form on the official website of afmc ie
www.afmc.nic.in
15th February 2011, 10:23 PM
ROOPA SAMAL

Quote:
please tell me that wether my form has been recieved by afmc unit posted on 13/01/2011 from jamianagar post office new delhi 110025. my application form no is 266693. plz reply soon
hi.
you can trace the status of your application form on the official website of afmc ie
www.afmc.nic.in
15th February 2011, 10:26 PM
ROOPA SAMAL

Quote:

Please reply

thanks
hi.
www.afmc.nic.in
15th February 2011, 11:05 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

don't worry there is no need to go any where here and there .just click on this link-http://afmcdg1d.gov.in/index.aspx

you will see a window .enter Either Online registration ID or Barcode Number on the right side below login form.

It will show you the details after entering the required information .

I had attached a file which shows the same window or website for your help. for other details please visit the official website that is -http://www.afmc.nic.in
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	223
Size:	19.5 KB
ID:	12520  
28th February 2011, 08:32 PM
foreturner
Senior Member+

Quote:
you can check the AFMC application form status at the official
websitehttp://afmcdg1d.gov.in/index.aspx
the process is simple

1) Go to www.afmc.nic.in
2) Click application status Or Click this Link to direct Jump Armed Force of Medical Science Application Status 2011
3) Enter your Barcode NUmber.
4) You will Get the response to your querry,
9th March 2011, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

My regtd. Id of AFMC form is 909679 . Is this submitted succesfull?
24th March 2011, 09:00 PM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

Hello
You application form have been received.
You can also checked it on the website link:
http://afmcdg1d.gov.in/Postal.aspx

regards
Kapila
25th March 2011, 04:18 PM
rks@estate
Senior Member+

Hello Dear,

Visit AFMC official website to check AFMC application form status.

AFMC official website is www.afmc.nic.in

Good Luck & Best Wishes
25th March 2011, 04:33 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Don't worry your application form has been received

You want see your status.Visit the website : http://afmcdg1d.gov.in/index.aspx

Then enter Your Online registration Id / Postal barcode no To get your

application status.
25th March 2011, 08:24 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Your application has been received. So don't worry at all.

In order to check the status of your AFMC application form, here i am providing you the link.

Just open it and enter your Online registration id/ Postal bar code number and you can have a glance over the status of your application.

It is as follows
afmcdg1d.gov.in/index.aspx
25th March 2011, 08:47 PM
mini rani
Senior Member++

You can check your AFMC 2011 application status online to make sure that your application has been processed & you are eligible to get your admit card for the same.

To check your application status visit the AFMC website at www.afmc.nic.in & then click on the link "application status". Enter your application form no./registration ID & you will get the desired information.

Alternatively, I am providing you the direct link for checking your AFMC 2011 application status:

http://afmcdg1d.gov.in/index.aspx
25th March 2011, 09:00 PM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Lightbulb Re: How to check AFMC application form status?

Dear friend ,

To check AFMC application form status you must visit-

Good day...........
25th March 2011, 09:53 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

don't worry i have checked your AFMC(Airmed Force Medical College) entraqnce examination application number(290040). it is showing that your application is received.

you can check your application status by own. to check your application status visit the website http://www.afmcdg1d.gov.in/

now total application rejected and accepted are updated in the website for both online and offline application.

FINAL STATUS POSTAL ONLINE TOTAL
a. TOTAL FORMS RCVD 78518 14124 92642
b. TOTAL FORMS REJECTED 563 397 960
c. TOTAL FORMS ACCEPTED 77955 13727 91682
25th March 2011, 10:10 PM
mukul0094
Banned

Quote:

Please reply

thanks

Application Status Of AIPMT
I have cheked your application status it show that "your form has been received". If you want to chek your application
status self then click on the given link and enter the Registration ID/ Postal
barcode no. after then you will get your application status.
Visit this website.
25th March 2011, 10:14 PM
PRIYA B

You can check your results using site www.afmc.nic.in where you can go on recent update option given on right side of home page.
25th March 2011, 10:34 PM
RAKESH KUMAR.N
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: How to check AFMC application form status?

Quote:
My regtd. Id of AFMC form is 909679 . Is this submitted succesfull?

-->Application Form of yours is received by the Armed Force Medical College for your Number 909679

-->If you want to conform your Application Status check it out

General Information

-->If you have any problem reading Application Form and Admit Card, you can Contact
020 26334209,020 26026030

-->Admit Card will be Received your Postal Address with in 1st Week of April

All the Best
29th July 2011, 04:43 PM
lovebirdskarun
Senior Member+

To check the application status of the afmc form

First visit the website www.afmc.nic.in

Then click on the application status link

Enter your application number

Verify whether the form has reached afmc or not
21st December 2011, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

How to apply AFMC entrance examination 2012 online ?
11th February 2012, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

I forget my password my regd id 34759. I have done the payment but after that i could not login. Can i get my password. My email id is [email protected]
24th February 2012, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

Will my application be rejected in case I didn't mention the day of photograph taken?If yes ,shall I register again using another e-mail id?
24th February 2012, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

Will my application be rejected in case I didn't mention the day of photograph taken ?
22nd March 2012, 09:06 AM
sakina06

I am trying to check my application status on line. however on the web page, it only shows the Fee submit date and the Form submit date is blank. What does this mean? please help.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?