8th June 2012, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I join Merchant Navy after completion of BE from Electrical stream?

Can i join merchant navy after completing my B.E from electrical branch????? If yes how.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join merchant navy after completion of 12th in Arts stream? -- [New]
  2. How to join Merchant navy after completion of Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  3. How may I join merchant navy after completion of B.Com degree? What sort of physical fitness is required for the same?
  4. How to join merchant navy as an electrical engineer? What is the fee structure for correspondence course?
  5. How to get into Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech with Electrical stream?
  6. Am I eligible for Merchant Navy course after the completion of BE in CSE?
  7. Can I join Merchant navy after passing 12th commerce? What is the procedure to join Merchant Navy?
  8. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What is the requirement?
  9. Can I join Merchant Navy after completion of 10th class? How much salary I can expect after completion of this course?
  10. Can I join Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech in ECE stream?
  11. Can commerce students join merchant navy?
  12. How to get a job in merchant navy after completion of B.Tech in electrical stream?
  13. Government colleges for Merchant Navy? How to join them? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech in ECE without giving Entrance Exam? Will there be any scholarship offered for the candidates for SC category? List of Government Colleges to join Merchant Navy?
  15. Eligibility to join Merchant Navy for Diploma in Electrical Engineering 1st year student?
  16. How can I join merchant navy if my stream is commerce?
  17. How can I join merchant navy after passing 10th? I want to join in Merchant Navy
  18. How to join merchant Navy after doing 10th with 75%
6th February 2013, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join Merchant Navy after completion of BE from Electrical stream?

iam an electrical engineering student of final year ,how can i join
11th February 2014, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join Merchant Navy after completion of BE from Electrical stream?

i am an electrical and electronics student of final year, how can i join merchant navy ..pls guide me ..ur thankfull...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?