14th February 2011, 07:48 PM
ALIVE AND KICKING

What is the NET eligibility for MBA?

I HAVE DONE Bsc AND MBA P.G.D.M IN FINANCE.AM I ELIGIBLE FOR APPEARING IN NET.PLZ REPLY SOON.
plz send me details on my mail id

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria, age limits and objective to appear in CSIR UGC NET for MBA-HR(Correspondence) student?
  2. Eligibility criteria of NET/SET exam and MBA in HR and Finance?
  3. What is the NET eligibility for MBA?
  4. Eligibility criteria for NET Exam in Lectureship? Am I eligible for this Exam being an MCA holder? Can I apply for any subject other than Computer Applications like MBA?
  5. Eligibility for NET exam after MBA in Finance and age 38?
  6. Is distance learning MBA eligible for NET(National eligibility Test)? I am pursuing MBA distance learning from SMU
  7. Am I eligible for UGC NET after doing BSc Biotech and MBA(HR) correspondence? Can I opt for UGC NET exam in HR field?
  8. Eligibility to appear in UGC-NET for distance MBA(HR/IT) postgraduate? Age limit to apply?
  9. Eligibility to appear in UGC-NET for Executive MBA student? Age limit to apply?
  10. Eligibility for NET examination?
  11. Is distance learning MBA eligible for NET? I am pursuing my MBA in distance learning from SMU
  12. Net Set exam eligibility? which subject I should choose if I have done Bcom and MBA -- [Most Discussed]
  13. NET exam eligibility and subjects after MBA in finance and retail management
  14. After MBA am I eligible to attend the NET exam?
  15. Eligibility to apply in UGC-NET(Management) for MBA-HR postgraduate?
  16. Is there a minimum pass percentage for degree to appear for NET exam? Am I eligible to appear for NET after completing B.Com in 4 years with 49% and then MBA in 2 years with 68%?
  17. Which stream should I select in NET exam after completing MBA(Finance)?
  18. Eligibility for NET exam after one year MBA from IMT Ghaziabad? -- [New]
10th April 2012, 08:47 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the NET eligibility for MBA?

You can apply for NET exam conducted by UGC after completing MBA. In order to apply for NET exam, the main qualification required is a post graduation. Only those who have scored minimum of 55% marks in PG level are eligible to attend this exam. There is no upper age limit to apply for this exam. You can apply for lecturer or Assistant Professor post on the basis of the marks secured in NET exam. You can apply via online for this exam.
19th April 2012, 03:53 PM
marketingshiksha

Default Re: What is the NET eligibility for MBA?

if your MBA is a degree, then you are undoubtedly eligible for NET exam. But, if not you will have to consult the respective university

by Gurleen
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?