17th February 2010, 09:19 PM
jitusmartrack

Eligibility for phd after lateral entry admission in MBA? am i eligible for set/net?

sir,i have taken admission (mba-finance) in ptu through lateral entry after completing 1yr mba from eiilmu.now i am in under b school.will this degree be treated as full time 2yrs master degree?am i eligible for set/net? tell me about its govt acceptibility of it?am i eligible for further study(phd)?

17th February 2010, 11:35 PM
rrmohantysmile
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility for phd after lateral entry admission in MBA? am i eligible for set/net?

yes that degree will be regarded as a valid MBA degree but some colleges or companies may deny it so you need to confirm that with the university or company you want to join..
bbye good luck and take care i hope my answer satifies your querry...
18th February 2010, 11:29 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for phd after lateral entry admission in MBA? am i eligible for set/net?

i think you are eligible for mba, but some colleges are not support, please try such institutes, who gives you admission on the basis of your eligiblity.
28th February 2010, 10:43 AM
Mintoo
Senior Member++

Hey you can get the details of eligiblity for Phd from the below sites:
www.isec.ac.in/phd.html
www.clickindia.com/search.php?q=Eligibility...phd...
28th February 2010, 04:09 PM
quddus

Yes dear off course you are eligible for it.

I think your mba programs comes under correspondance program,so probably you are eligible for it.
12th July 2010, 11:58 AM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Dear friend,

I think you are eligible for aplying SET/NET.

PTU is a well reputed University.
The MBA program you are pursuing is a regular course, and after completing it you can apply for SET/NET for studying Phd.

Good luck!
17th July 2010, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

how to do phd after mba
18th July 2010, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

you should study un some college...
19th July 2010, 01:31 PM
NISAMTI

you can write NET/SET exams..through NET exam..you can do ph.d ..it is the conducted by UGC...if you are a pass-out of NET exam..you can do your ph.d in any good college(i mean top colleges also)good luck..
10th November 2010, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my mba in finance. so, am i eligible for phd ???
18th January 2011, 07:05 PM
amlendu
Senior Member++

Dear,
According to me-
I think you are eligible for mba, but some colleges are not support, please try such institutes, who gives you admission on the basis of your eligiblity.
Thanks.
10th February 2011, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Ganesh

I am doing my mba in finance. so, am i eligible for phd ???
3rd May 2011, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

dear sir/ma'am
I have done my PGDBM in Marketing and Inernational Business.i am having 2 yrs.corporate 1 year teaching experience.if i want to pursue Ph.D. so i am require to have an MBA degree(is it mandatory?).if yes from where all i can go for this course?will the MBA lateral entry program in distance learning is of worth?will UGC-NET's certification indicates that i have no need to have an MBA degree.
5th June 2011, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/madam
i have dont my graduation in BBA 63% after that i don PGDM programme two year fully residential AICTE approved programme. i want to know about my eligibility for doing Phd. did i want to do MBA for that.
4th July 2011, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

can i apply for net/set after doing my msc(lateral enty) from ptu(distance education program). i have done my pgdca from doeacc society,chandigarh(rcc). after doing pgdca i took admission in ptu for msc lateral entry. now tell me can iam eligible for phd and net/set?
12th July 2011, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Hi all ,
I am a diploma holder in business administration (PGDBA) from Symbiosis Pune , can i pursue full time MBA using the above degree as an lateral entry admission? If yes its how and from which university
regards
19th July 2011, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

i am doing mba distance learing from PTU...now i want to do llb is it a good option or i will do something else.....
25th July 2011, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

I have four year of professional work experiene, and now i am looking to get admitted in MBA lateral entry with sikkim manipal under distance learning mode, can i appear for NET and Phd post completion of this course.
7th August 2011, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Is Lateral entry mba valid for net.and phd.atul.
22nd September 2011, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

JOINING MBA LATERAL AFTER MCOM WILL THIS BE ELIGIBLE FOR UGC NET AFTER CLEARING MBA WITH MORE THAN 55%
12th December 2011, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

after bsc may i admit in m.sc and what is elegibilty
29th January 2012, 08:32 PM
swati_forum

Dear friend,

I think you are eligible for aplying SET/NET.

PTU is a well reputed University.
The MBA program you are pursuing is a regular course, and after completing it you can apply for SET/NET for studying Phd.

Good luck!
16th March 2012, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

I am PGDHRM from IGNOU and M.A (Personal Mgt & Industrial Relation) from Alagappa. After that I have taken admission in MBA-LE from PTU. Am I eligible to be a lecturer or assistant Professor in Management college.

S M Ali
9th April 2012, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,

I am a commerce graduate, and currently I am pursuing my partime MBA in HR. I want to pursue PhD after that, I am eligible to opt for phd?
24th April 2012, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i have done my Bsc in hotel management with lateral entry from PTU on 2008 . Preasently i am working i have around 4 years experiance . Now i am planing to MBAfull time. am I eligible to seat in MAT exam . Will I be treated as graduate .
27th February 2018, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

I completed M.Com with 43% and after that I completed MBA (lateral entry 3rd sem) from PTU via distance mode with 70%.May I eligible for Phd and how can I calculate reqd 55% minimum marks. Please suggest me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?