25th July 2012, 12:46 AM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission- Departmental Examinations-Departmental Test For Members of the Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service in the national Employment Service Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers

The full marks of the paper are 100. The paper has 12 questions from which the candidates must answer 10. All questions carry equal marks. The candidates are free to answer the paper either in English or Tamil or a combination of both. Some of the questions are: definition of Labor force, Fresher, Ex-serviceman, Career Literature, and Contract Labor. There are Short notes on National Employment Service Manual, Recommended Occupation, Dead Order Register, Red Ink entries and Monthly Narrative Report. Descriptive questions are on: describe the maintenance of Record of Registration, State the circumstance that will permit restoration of old seniority in Registration, discuss how the objectives for the V.R.C. for the physically handicapped are achieved, discuss about the sources of Occupational Information, explain how EMI programs are organized and developed at the District, State and National levels. For further details you can download previous year’s question papers from below which we have attached for your reference.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Sample Paper 1.pdf(250.7 KB, 558 views)
File Type: pdf Sample Paper 2.pdf(158.0 KB, 294 views)
File Type: pdf Sample Paper 3.pdf(247.7 KB, 308 views)
File Type: pdf Sample Paper 4.pdf(241.0 KB, 279 views)

Related Questions:
  1. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission- Departmental Examinations-Departmental Test For Members of the Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service in the national Employment Service Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  2. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission- Departmental Examinations- Departmental Test for Junior Assistants in the Police Department- Police Standing Orders Volumes I to IV Exam – Download Previous Year’s Papers
  3. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission- Departmental Examinations-Subordinate Accounts Service examination Part I(a)-Local Acts and Rules Framed Thereunder Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  4. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Departmental exam question paper
  5. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission- Departmental Examinations-Subordinate Accounts Service Examination Part II(c)-Account and Audit of State Trading Schemes Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  6. How to prepare for TNPSC group questions?
  7. TNPSC- Electricity Department Account Test- 2nd Paper, The Tamil Nadu Financial Code Volumes I and II, Tamil Nadu Treasury Code Volume I, Tamil Nadu Accounts Code Volume III and Tamil Nadu Pension Code Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  8. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission- Departmental Examinations-Subordinate Accounts Service Examination Part II (a)-Accounts and Audit of local Bodies Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  9. Question papers for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission?
  10. Required Academic Qualification and Age limit to appear for TNPSC Group Exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission- Departmental Examinations- Deputy Inspector's Test- First Paper (relating To Secondary and Specials Schools) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  12. Syllabus for Group 3 and Group 4 Exams? When to get the application forms?
  13. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Labour Officer question papers
  14. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission- Departmental Examinations-Subordinate Accounts Service examination Part I(b)-Fundamental Rules, Pension Code and the Tamil Nadu Travelling Allowance Rules Exam - Download Previous YearÂ’s Question Papers
  15. How can I get TNPSC previous year question papers and details for reference books?
  16. Tamilnadu Public Service commission VAO exam last 5 years question papers?
  17. Full details about TNPSC Group Exams for B.Sc graduate?
  18. Previous year Tamil Nadu Public Service assistant surgeon dental exam papers? -- [New]
18th September 2012, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission- Departmental Examinations-Departmental Test For Members of the Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service in the national Employment Service Exam %u2013 Download Previous Year%u2019s Question Papers

what is departmental exams in tnpsc.what are the departments covered
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?