3rd August 2012, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in M.Tech Part time in environmental engineering?

I want to take admission in M Tech Part time in environment engineering in a collage which is very near to chandigarh. Kindly let me know? My email id is [email protected]
Manoj Kumar Gupta Solan (HP)

Related Questions:
  1. How to do M.Tech in Environmental Engineering in part time or correspondence after doing B.E in Mining Engg?
  2. Can I apply for GATE for M.Tech Environmental course?
  3. Admission for Mtech in chemical engineering in part time without GATE?
  4. How to take admission in M.Tech Part time in environmental engineering?
  5. Procedure to join part time M.E/M.Tech in Anna University? What is the timing of part time M.Tech?
  6. Which are the good colleges for M.Tech in any trade of electronics?
  7. Is it possible to get admission for M.Tech in computer engineering in part time without GATE?
  8. Is the Lectureship in engineering college for enviromental studies full time or part time?
  9. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  10. Any chance to get admission in M.Tech Environmental engineering with less than 60% in graduation? -- [New]
  11. Want to do Mtech/MBA at same time, which one to do part time and which one full time?
  12. How can I get admission in M.tech without qualifying GATE?
  13. Should I leave the job after 2 years experience and do M.Tech or continue with the job and do part time M.Tech?
  14. Can I get part time M.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  15. List of colleges considering admission without the GATE score in M.Tech Environmental Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Universities offering part time Ph.D in Ecology and Environmental Science?
  17. Any universities offering M.Tech/MS as part time in Bangalore?
  18. Colleges offering Part-time M.Tech courses in Environmental Engineering and Structural Engineering in Karnataka?
7th November 2012, 09:02 PM
MNandhakumar

Default Re: How to take admission in M.Tech Part time in environmental engineering?

Admission Process: Based on the facts furnished in the application, a screening will be performed and selected candidates will be asked to appear for a competitive entrance process that includes written and programming tests and interview. Written test will contain objective and/or short subjective questions. The questions will cover a typical B.Tech. CSE / ECE curriculum. The written test for ECE may also ask the student to write pseudo code to test his/her ability in microcontroller/FPGA programming. In the programming test for CSE, candidates will be asked to write and execute a few programs in one of four languages (C, C++, C#, JAVA).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?