22nd February 2011, 08:56 AM
shashi bhusan patel

Institutions in NCR for summer training after 3rd year B.Tech (CSE) from UPTU?

i am b.tech(cse) third year student of uptu.i want to know that what will i do for summer training after third year and tell me about the institution in NCR for summer training.plz help me

22nd February 2011, 11:09 AM
Ankur agrawal

Default Re: Institutions in NCR for summer training after 3rd year B.Tech (CSE) from UPTU?

for good training u go for
CAROS
SQTL
SEIENCTH their are different institute to help u...........
22nd February 2011, 03:45 PM
rks@estate
Senior Member+

Default Re: Institutions in NCR for summer training after 3rd year B.Tech (CSE) from UPTU?

Hello,

For summer training only final year candidates are eligible.

For summer training you may contact to the training & placement officer of your college and through your college you may contact to the NCR Institutions.

The NCR Institutions helps & guide you regarding summer training, training schedule, training duration, training fee.

NCR Institutions are: -

1. HR & PAYROLL TRAINING

2. Education Focuss ...... etc.

Good Luck
2nd June 2011, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam
I am Deepak Sachdeva and i have completed my 3rd yr B.tech in CSE from WCTM,Gurgaon.I need a 6weeks training program in any good company.Please giv me a advice.
11th February 2014, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

is the compulsory summer training after completing b.teach second year in uptu?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?