9th August 2012, 07:42 PM
Shaistha.20

What is the admission procedure and fee structure for CFA? I have completed my B.Com and want to go for CFA

I've completed my b.com in 2011 and now want to go for cfa. What is the admission procedure and fee structure for cfa?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for ICWAI course having completed B.Com? Admission Procedure, duration and eligibility criteria for this course? Institutes offering this course in Delhi?
  2. Can i get external admission for SYB.Com after completing F.Y.B.Com with ATKT
  3. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  4. What is the duration and fee structure of ICWAI?
  5. Fee structure for MBA(IT and Finance)? Procedure for admission?
  6. Prospect of admission in Media & Communication without entrance exam for B.Com passed candidate? Procedure and fee structure of the colleges? Can I get education loan? -- [New]
  7. What is the procedure for CA after completing B.Com? I have completed B.Com(TPP)
  8. What is the procedure for correspondence course? I have completed my B.Com from Bangalore University
  9. Procedure of M.Com course in correspondence from Dharwad univeristy?
  10. Fee structure of CS course? Procedure to take admission in CS course(Open Category)?
  11. What is the admission procedure and fee structure for CFA? I have completed my B.Com and want to go for CFA
  12. How to take admission for external MBA after completing BCA from Pune University? Procedure, fee structure and the documents required?
  13. Direct T.Y.B.Com possible after HSC? Procedure to apply?
  14. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Procedure to get admission into CS course? Fee structure for this course?
  16. Opportunities for me through CDAC having completed my B.E. in Electronics & Communications? What are the best institutes, admission procedure and fee structure for the course?
  17. Is it possible to take admission in AMIE after completing 4 years diploma? Fee structure and duration of the course?
  18. Admission procedure for F.Y B.Com admission in Ness Wadiya College of Pune? Fee structure of the course?
8th June 2013, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the admission procedure and fee structure for CFA? I have completed my B.Com and want to go for CFA

I have completed my Mba in finance so should I do CFA and how it will be beneficial for me.........please suggest good Coaching classes
12th October 2013, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the admission procedure and fee structure for CFA? I have completed my B.Com and want to go for CFA

i am pursuing ca.. n i want to do cfa...please tell me eligbility for cfa
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?