19th August 2012, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in B.Tech from Mumbai Board? What is the procedure to get admission in any college of B.Tech?

i complet my 10th in nepal board and i want to get admission in b.tech from mumbai board...so what is the procedure to get admission in any college of b.tech..

16th December 2014, 12:16 AM
ImdadAhmad

Default Re: How to get admission in B.Tech from Mumbai Board? What is the procedure to get admission in any college of B.Tech?

You can get admission in B.Tech from any recognized board of India.
There are so many Government and Private Engineering College in India in which you can get admission through IIT Mains and IIT Advance exam. You will have to fill IIT Mains entrance exam form and If you can get rank under 1,50,000 in IIT Mains exam, can sit in IIT Advance exam. 40% wattage of your 12th marks will given to IIT rank. Some Universities and State level Colleges conduct theirs own entrance exam. Some of them are following:-
WBJEE
BCECE
AMU
JMI
SRMEE
VIT
BIT
BHU
CUSAT
IPU etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?