25th September 2012, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear for IPS Exam after completion of Graduation from KSOU?

i finished my graduation in karnataka state open university i'm i eligible to take IPS exams

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to appear for IPS Exam after completion of Graduation?
  2. Am I eligible to write NET exam? I have completed my BA and M.A from KSOU directly after completion of 18 years of age
  3. Am I eligible to join MBA course after completion of B.Tech course from KSOU?
  4. Am I eligible to give IPS Exam being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in Distance Learning from KSOU?
  5. After completion of degree from KSOU can I opt for a government job as well as master degree?
  6. Am I eligible for IPS exam if I scored 44% in 12th and 71% in graduation?
  7. How to prepare for IPS Exam? Am I eligible to appear for this Exam after completion of B.Tech course? Which Books should I refer for this Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Am I eligible to apply for IPS exam after graduation if pursuing 12th NIOS?
  9. Can I be eligible for IPS after completing graduation in 1 sitting?
  10. Can I be eligible to apply for government job after completing B.Tech in KSOU?
  11. Am I eligible to do MBA course in a recognized college after completion of B.Tech course from KSOU?
  12. Am I eligible for IPS exam after passing my graduation from EILM university
  13. Am I eligible for IPS after graduating with a pass class?
  14. Am i eligible to join regular MBA course after completing B.Tech course from KSOU?
  15. Can I give IPS exam after completion of graduation with B.Com degree?
  16. Eligibility to appear in UPSC Indian Engineering Service exam for B.Tech student of KSOU? -- [New]
  17. Am I eligible to appear for IAS or IPS Exam being a candidate pursuing B.Sc in IT in KSOU?
  18. Am I eligible for government job if I am a KSOU student
18th March 2013, 02:48 PM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear for IPS Exam after completion of Graduation from KSOU?

Hai,

IPS stands for Indian Police Service.

UPSC conducting this exam every year one time.

Eligibility criteria and educational qualification details:-

Candidates who need to apply this exam should be complete bachelor's degree from a recognised university of India.

Final year persuing candidates are also eligible for IPS examination.

You don't need any restrictions on percentage criteria in graduation.

You must be an INDIAN origin.

Age criteria and details:-

The minimum age limit is 21 years and the maximum age limit is 30 years.

3 years relaxation is provided for the OBC candidates,

5 years relaxation is provided for the SC/ST candidates.

Selection procedure:-

***Civil Services Preliminary examination,

***Civil Services Mains examination,

***Personal interview.

Number of attempts:-

For General candidates--> 4 times,

For OBC candidates--> 7 times,

For SC/ST candidates--> No limit.

Syllabus:-

More information please visit below website

http://www.upsc.gov.in

All the best.
19th March 2013, 08:16 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear for IPS Exam after completion of Graduation from KSOU?

yes , your eligible for apply IPS Exam after Graduation in any recognized University .

IPS Stands Indian Police Service

IPS Exam conducted by Union Public Service Commission once a year

Eligibility :

Candidates must be Indian

Educational Qualification :

Candidates must complete Graduation in any disciple from a recognized university & final year appearing candidates also eligible for apply .

Age limit :

General Candidates age limit : 21 to 30 years

OBC Candidates age limit : 21 to 33 years

SC/ST Candidates age limit : 21 to 35 years

Selection Process :

Preliminary Examination

Main Examination

Interview

Number of Attempts :

General Candidates : 4 Times

OBC Candidates : 7 Times

SC/ST Candidates : No Limit

Physical Candidates :

for more details : Click Here

Exam Pattern :

12th August 2013, 06:28 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i finished my graduation in karnataka state open university i'm i eligible to take IPS exams
Yes surely, you're eligible to apply for IPS Entrance Examination after completing you're graduation course. But, you should having any backlogs in you're graduation course.

::How to Enter Into this IPS Examination::

If your Aspiring to apply for this IPS Examination than you should apply for Civil Service Examination which is conducted by UPSC . The Notification for this Examination Published in Employment news papers and Official website of UPSC .

You may apply through this Examination in Online Mode by the Visiting the Official website of UPSC . There is No Offline Mode in this Examination ..

::Eligibility Criteria require for IPS Examination::

Nationality :- You should be Citizen of India .

Marital Status :- Both the Female and Male candidates are eligible to apply for this Examination .

Educational Qualifications :- Bachelor’s degree in any stream by a recognized university/Institution

Age limits :- Your Age must be in between 21 to 30 years

Upper age Relaxation:-

>> If yoru belong from sc/st candidate than 5 years
>> If your Belong from obc candidate than 3 years

No of attempts :-

-For General candidates :- 4 Times
-For OBC candidates :- 7 Times
-For SC/ST candidates :- No limit

For more Information please visit here :- http://www.upsc.gov.in/
16th August 2013, 01:40 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

IPS stands for Indian Police service.IPS exam is conducted by UPSC.There are some criteria you have to follow for appearing in IPS exam.This exam is conduct through Civil Service Exam.

Graduation Degree in any stream from a recognized university are applicable for IPS Exam, the final year students also eligible for applying preliminary examination .The Candidate age should be in between 21 years to 30 years . Age Relaxation for OBC candidate is 3 years and for SC/ST candidate is 5 years.The maximum attempts for SC/ST candidate is Unlimited. For OBC candidate it is 7 years and for general candidate it will be 5 years.

You have completed Graduation degree from KSOU so you are applicable for IPS exam because KSOU is approved by UGC so all courses for KSOU is approved by UGC .So you can easily apply in IPS exam .

The Karnataka State Open University has been recognized by the following organization -

1. The Distance Education Council (DEC) New Delhi.
2. Regular member of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU), Delhi.
3. Permanent member of Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU) London UK.
4. Asian Association of Open Universities (AAOU), Beijing, China.
5. Commonwealth of Learning (COL).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?