5th November 2012, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Germany in MS after completing B.Tech in electrical and electronics engineering from NIIT Hamirpur(HP)

hi,i am Ajay completed my B-Tech in Electrical&Electronics Engg. from NIT Hamirpur(HP). I have 6.86 cgpa in my graduation. Can i get admission in germany to do ms?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission into universities in Germany? I have done engineering in Electrical and electronics with CGPA of 6.7
  2. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(electrical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? I'm a B.Tech(electrical engineer) pass-out with 7.03 cgpa
  3. Can I do my M.Tech in Embedded system after completing B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics engineering?
  4. Can I get scholarship to study MS in Electronics Engineering in Germany?
  5. How can I get admission in IIT or NIIT after scoring 53.26% marks in B.Tech
  6. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  7. Can I do M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after B.Tech in Electronics & Communications Engineering? Requirements for getting admission into the course in USA and Germany?
  8. Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical
  9. List of colleges which offers admission to study MS in Germany?
  10. How to apply for M.S in Germany? I'm doing B.Tech(electrical engineer)
  11. Is it possible to do M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering? Requirements to get admission in colleges in Germany and USA?
  12. Can I study B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) being a Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  13. Mtech in aeronautics after btech in electrical and electronics? possible? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How should I join B.Tech course after completing diploma engineering in electrical engineering?
  15. Should I choose MS in USA or Germany after completing engineering?
  16. Am I eligible for MS in Germany after completing B.E Mechanical Engineering with 58%? Best universities in Germany? Procedure for admission?
  17. How to do MS in germany? I am a B.Tech 3rd year mechanical engineering student
  18. Can I study M.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) after completing B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)? -- [New]
30th November 2016, 09:44 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in Germany in MS after completing B.Tech in electrical and electronics engineering from NIIT Hamirpur(HP)

Yes, you can get admission in Germany for pursuing MS course after completion of your B.Tech Electrical and Electronics Engineering course with 6.86 CGPA from NIIT, Hamirpur.

Candidates who have passed Bachelor's degree course from a Government recognised university are eligible to pursue MS course. You should have a valid TOEFL/ IELTS examinations score to apply for admission to MS course in German Universities.

After submission of online application form and submitting the required documents, the university will review your application form and if you are found eligible for admission, you will be offered in German University for pursuing MS course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?