28th January 2014, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

Admission for Medicine in UK? Money to spent and scholarship details?

Please advise me how I can get admission for Medicine in UK. How much money wants to spend every year approximately?
What about Scholarship for Indian students in UK?
Please give me the complete address and formalities for students Visa

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission for Medicine Doctors in UK? Scholarship and Visa formalities?
  2. Can i get scholarship in medicine college?
  3. How may I get the details like course duration, total cost on course, scholarship for getting admission in Ph.D course with english stream?
  4. How can I get a scholarship after scoring 90.8% in 12th? Details about the scholarship?
  5. Visa and admission procedure for studies in Canada after B.Tech Civil? Fees and scholarship details?
  6. How much money to be spent for completion of MBA program in IIMS? Is there any concession in fee? Which are the scholarships provided for SC students?
  7. CBSE Scholarship Scheme? from what date i will got scholarship money? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How can I prepare for State PMT exam after passing class 12th? How much money is needed to be spent?
  9. Will there be any Scholarships for the candidates who scored above 90% in SSLC Exam?
  10. Are there any scholarships to pursue Medicine?
  11. How may I get scholarship for doing Engineering in India?
  12. After diploma what are the best options? Can I do B.Tech privately?
  13. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(electrical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? I'm a B.Tech(electrical engineer) pass-out with 7.03 cgpa
  14. How to obtain scholarship to do MS in USA? Details to pursue MS in Abroad?
  15. Ph.D in European country with scholarship. What is the procedure for Admission for ph.d as well as for scholarship?
  16. How can I take admission in BAMS? I have passed 12th class in science stream
  17. How much course fee is required to do MS in USA? How much amount will I receive from scholarship?
  18. How much money is to be spent to get a seat in NRI in BDS?
9th May 2014, 06:15 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Admission for Medicine in UK? Money to spent and scholarship details?

As you have mentioned that you want to study medicine in UK and you are confused that approximately how much money would be spent every year and is there any and scholarship for Indian students in UK also you want to know about the formalities of the Student Visa.

So, now I am going to clear your confusion about what you have mentioned the questions in the above forum and I hope that you will like the solution as far as possible so UK is very famous for their MBBS institute and as you have decided to study Medicine it’s also a very good Idea as you can be a manufacturer of Medicine, and many other thing as studying medicine has very good scope. Not coming to how much will it cost for yearly so UK medicine institute are one best institute whose fee is very low so your admission charges will be around 300000 to 400000.

You will be getting scholarship like if you have scored 80% above in your +3 and above 85% in your +2 then you will get a discount of 20% - 30% discount while taking admission and you need a confirmation letter of your entrance exam’s letter in which the total number years which you will be studying in the institute of UK will be written by the institutes Din so that you can apply the students VISA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?