25th February 2017, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for doing masters degree from abroad after completion of diploma and PGDBM course from Pune University?

Am I eligible for doing masters degree from abroad after completion of diploma and PGDBM course from Pune University? What is the procedure followed for applying the course in abroad? Who can provide me the right details on this? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I go abroad to do higher studies after completion of diploma in Environmental Engineering?
  2. How can I study MS in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics Engineering?
  3. Am I eligible to do degree and masters program in abroad after completion of diploma in computer engineering?
  4. Am I eligible to do masters in abroad after completion of my under graduation program?
  5. Am I eligible to do masters after completion of B.Tech from MS university?
  6. Am I eligible to do Ph.D course after completion of BA course?
  7. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of M.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is it possible for me to do masters degree in abroad after completion of BBA course?
  9. What is the procedure followed for doing abroad studies after completion of diploma in computer engineering?
  10. Am I eligible to do masters in mechatronics after completion of electronics and communications engineering?
  11. What should I do to for doing masters in abroad after completion of diploma course in India?
  12. Eligibility criteria Ph.D after completing diploma in mechanical and PG diploma in management?
  13. What is the procedure followed for doing masters in automobile abroad after completion of bachelor's in electronics?
  14. Is it possible to do masters in abroad after completion of B.A in French?
  15. Am I eligible to do M.Sc in abroad after completion of B.Sc in Agriculture?
  16. Am I eligible to do my masters in abroad after completion of B.Tech from JNTUK University?
  17. List of universities providing Ph.D in Pharmaceutics in Pune?
  18. Is it possible for me to do Ph.D after completion of MA Hindi?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?