6th July 2016, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to do masters degree in abroad after completion of BBA course?

Hi,

I am Prakash 22 yrs oldpursuing BBA 2nd yr in Vels University,Chennai.Now I wish to continue my masters degree abroad.Is it possible?whether I could get any admission over there? I have a gap of 4 yrs where I was running a own business.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed for doing masters in automobile abroad after completion of bachelor's in electronics?
  2. Can I go abroad to do higher studies after completion of diploma in Environmental Engineering?
  3. Am I eligible for doing masters degree from abroad after completion of diploma and PGDBM course from Pune University?
  4. Am I eligible to do masters in abroad after completion of my under graduation program?
  5. Will it be helpful for me to do masters degree in abroad after completion of graduation in India?
  6. Which college I can apply after completion of BBA in abroad? Which job to apply in abroad after studies to get good salary? -- [New]
  7. Which masters degree is best choice after completion of BBA course? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Am I eligible to pursue masters in abroad after completion of B.Sc Electronics?
  9. Is it true that masters degree from abroad have greater value that Masters from India?
  10. Am I eligible to do masters after completion of B.Tech from MS university?
  11. Which masters course I can do abroad after completion of Aeronautical Engineering?
  12. Which masters course I can take to do abroad after completion of BBM course?
  13. What is the procedure followed for doing abroad studies after completion of diploma in computer engineering?
  14. Is B.Com or BBA degree from Loyala college good to pursue MBA degree? Does Loyola degree has any recognition abroad?
  15. Is it possible to do masters from Abroad after 3 years BCA degree?
  16. Am I eligible to do degree and masters program in abroad after completion of diploma in computer engineering?
  17. Which course to do in abroad after completion of B.Pharmacy?
  18. Is it possible to do masters in abroad after completion of B.A in French?
8th July 2016, 10:11 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to do masters degree in abroad after completion of BBA course?

Yes, you can surely do masters degree from abroad after completion of BBA, but you have to crack some entrance exams like GMAT if you are looking for MBA degree.

Along with GMAT you need to qualify IELTS/TOEFL to prove your English proficiency. Just try to have a good score in these exams and then apply for admission abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?