14th December 2017, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for admission in foreign university after clear a lot of backlogs?

I was having so many backlogs in B.Tech (mechanical engineering) and I cleared my all backlogs on time. I pursued my engineering this year. I was in the 2013-2017 batch! Total number of backlogs are around 22. I'm applicable for foreign university? If yes, please guide me which country should I go.

15th December 2017, 06:52 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for admission in foreign university after clear a lot of backlogs?

As you said you are pursuing B.Tech and you already cleared your backlogs so it will not create any problem to study in abroad and also you are eligible to study in foreign university. You need to perform well in your English proficiency test EILTS/TOEFL and GRE(Graduate Record Examinations).
First you should choose a suitable course and apply for it. once you get the acceptance letter from the university you can go ahead for further steps.

These are the popular foreign universities you can choose any one of them:-
> University of Cambridge.
> Imperial College London.
> University of Bristol.
> University of Sheffield.
> Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
> Stanford University.
> University of California, Berkeley.
> Georgia Institute of Technology (Georgia Tech).
> California Institute of Technology.
16th December 2017, 12:31 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for admission in foreign university after clear a lot of backlogs?

Yes, definitely you can apply for the higher studies in foreign countries after the completion of B.Tech course with backlogs, there is no problem in it.
Candidates those who have competed their B.Tech course from a recognized University are eligible to opt for the MS course in the relevant field from foreign Universities.
Eligible candidates must have to appear and qualify in the IELTS and GRE to get admission in different Universities offering the said course.
You can apply in the countries like UK, USA, Australia etc.
16th December 2017, 07:05 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for admission surely, if you have got your degree in hand and there are no pending backlogs. Also, your B.Tech marks will not be that important for admission.

For admission abroad, most of the reputed universities ask for GRE/IELTS/TOEFL/GMAT like scores. Hence, if you have got a good score according to your choice of course, then surely you will get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?