7th August 2010, 02:49 AM
Unregistered

Jobs after a lot of backlogs in B.Tech.

Hello dere..my name is vineet ..iam a btech student,4th year..i hv 20 suplys til now..if i clear most of my suply in da final year...then pls tel me one thing..is dere ny future 4 me...cn i get a good job in core companies

7th August 2010, 07:46 AM
khusi

Default Re: Jobs after a lot of backlogs in B.Tech.

it depends on the course and your practical knowledge,there are people in civil engineering who gets job even after having more than 25 backlogs,even though there growth is not fast they have salary of around 20000/month
7th August 2010, 08:31 AM
satyavani
Senior Member++

first of all try to clear your back logs because even if you get an job there will be no growth for you and any company will not hire you on an permanent basis,and hence you will also not have an job security so its better first clear your backlogs then go for an job
all the best
7th August 2010, 11:52 AM
rohit_k

dear friend
soory to say you have various problem for your jobs. any top industry not job for you.
7th August 2010, 12:34 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Hi
Since you have a lot of backs in your academics so you must first clear those backs.
Don't worry there are few companies which considers back. But most of the company will take student on the basis of there skills.
So you should consider your back as a gift since you got one more chance to improve your percentage. So keep focus on your marks not on backs.

Good percentage will make path for you to get job in good company.

GOOD LUCK
7th August 2010, 12:58 PM
adityabhushan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello dere..my name is vineet ..iam a btech student,4th year..i hv 20 suplys til now..if i clear most of my suply in da final year...then pls tel me one thing..is dere ny future 4 me...cn i get a good job in core companies
dear,
as you have written you have 20 suplys.
if you got all clear in final year . you must have to score 60% marks too. if you have to go in good core companies. then you should have 60 % marks in 10 and 12th .
other wise so many new companies are coming those takes candidate having minimum 50 % aggregate through out.
as 1.
wartsila. chennai.
2 cam technology.chennai
3. carborundam chennai,

and so many companies like these are in north india. side .
for more detail you can visi these official site .
with best wishes
aditya
7th August 2010, 02:09 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend
With this much backlogs you will surely find difficulties in getting a job. But it doesn't mean there is no future. If you have grades 6.0+ after final year then you can apply most of the places. But in interview you will be asked the reason for that much backlogs. It depends on you how you explain this. Also, if you have a good communication skills then that will dominate and chances will increase.
First you take a job wherever you get and then after some years experience you can switch to good core company. If you are experienced executive then the grades of B.tech doesn't matter much.
7th August 2010, 02:25 PM
jicks

Dear friend,

First of all, BELIEVE in YOU. Have faith and courage.
Nobody is born with knowledge and wisdom.
Many students are more worse than you.

If you have will power, you can pass all the papers in ONE attempt.
Moreover, understand one thing, that is not the end of life.
You can complete the course, do some diploma or go for computer training or any other technical course which suits your taste.

Lot of Companies are there, which estimates your strength and ability to perform, rather than taking note of your marks.

Dont worry Bright future is waiting for you.
7th August 2010, 02:33 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Dear friend,

What should i say....

Why didn't you think about this problem before appearing in exams.!!

Now when there are no possible ways to get a good job then you are thinking about this!

Core companies usually don't prefer candidates with backlogs..

Still you have to try in other companies rather than core companies. May be luckily you can get a chance.

After passing B.tech you can do some professional courses which can earn you a good job, as there are no other best ways to find a good job in today's market.

So try for that as you can't get back the time you wasted through your B.Tech.

Good luck!
7th August 2010, 04:00 PM
N.MD.AZHARUDDIN
Senior Member+

hii friend first of all you can get into campus interview... if you can clear it please clear it soon if you get job also they wont be accepting you til u clear the backlogs so all this its ma request to clear all the suplys soon because you may struggle with this in future.....some companies select the candidate with its talent and knowledge and some look for the marks and arrears its better to clear all your back locks.........

regards
azhar
7th August 2010, 04:29 PM
August
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Jobs after a lot of backlogs in B.Tech.

dear friend

any good company either public sector or private company doesn't allow students having backlog.

as u ahve 20 backlogs and u are in 4th year so first clear all the backlogs and then apply for any company.

all the best.
7th August 2010, 05:07 PM
Somesh Goenka
Senior Member+++

Hello,

Its like you have got a treasure of backlogs. Mostly people aim to get a good percentage and have their percentage as an asset, and you on the other hand are asking is there any future with 20 backlogs.

Well first off all it will better that you clear all your backlogs and then only apply for a job. No company in this world is going to accept a candidate with so many backlogs.
Today even the peons are B.Com pass!!
So what is best that you concentrate on studies rather than other unsocial things for which you will have enough time once you get a job.

Good Luck!
7th August 2010, 06:10 PM
rk14601

Yes vineet obviousely you will get jobs after ur btech passout, for this you want increase ur practical knowledge and all other things related to ur branch, because every
company wants knowledged student not percentaged or regular student.
And don't feel as loser.improve ur knowledge and do successful career in ur branch(field).
!!!!! BEST OF LUCK !!!
7th August 2010, 06:20 PM
rohit_k

sorry sir you can repeat b.tech with out any supply
7th August 2010, 07:17 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

don't worried about your backlogs.

as you are doing a professional course, so backlogs will make any major problems in your career.

ultimately company will see your work & experiance.

so concentrated on that two things.

all the best........
8th August 2010, 12:11 AM
Sushant Roy
Senior Member++++

Hi friend,
This question always arises not only in your mind but also in those student's mind which are all cleard till final semester. So this is not a thing to worry.

Ok , now you have to think that what to do if you are not eligible for any job after your supplimentaries. I am suggesting you to do certain type of training program in your core or respective field. This would itself give you two type of benefits , first is that you can complete your degree within training period and second is you can have an additional course before sitting in the company interview which obviously increase the chance of your job.

So my friend in this way you can take your supplies in positive way , and never leave your confidence.
8th August 2010, 01:19 AM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

Buddy in this competitive environment it will be tough to get a good job with backlogs. Anyways dont think about that. First of all try to clear your backs and then try applying for the job offline

I would give you the best advice which is to go for MBA. It will wipe all your past failures. But this time be DAMN serious as you already had just risked your career. Try hard for CAT,XAT entrance exams and get into the best of the best

Best of Luck
8th August 2010, 01:27 AM
lovesh hotty

hello friend,

as you are concerned with jobs with a lot of backlogs in b.tech,some way you can get the job.there are some companies which offer jobs for backlog student but it should be concerned that you should clear your all backlogs till the result of 8th semester.your degree should be of four years only not more than that.and some companies only give jobs to all clear students only.

so wishing you best of luck.
8th August 2010, 10:05 AM
Rickers

Hello vineet,

Don't get nervous, engineering is full of supple and backlogs. Even without backlogs an engineering is incomplete. so don't worry, everyone in this field gets backlogs you are not new, but finally they get job.

I would like to tell you a real story of a student he got 21 backlogs in his engineering and complete the engineering in 5years, but now he is working as a DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR in EA-SPORTS.

Another story of a man who got NFT(not fit for technical) in his engineering, but he owns a software company called SONIC TECHNOLOGIES, BANGALORE.

SO, don't give up yourself, will power is everything in this field, backlogs are the natural phenomena in engineering, it happens.
First you clear you all backlogs, then apply for job you will surely make it. understand???

Best wishes.....Rick
8th August 2010, 03:48 PM
bholag

dear friend,
at first you should concentrated towards your study and clear all your backlogs and their are few companies which allow backlog students to sit for it exams.As per me is concern it will be better for you if you go for MBA or M.TECH from reputed college and then after you will be able to get good job with less obstruction.
all the best and be serious towards your study
12th August 2010, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by rohit_k View Post
dear friend
soory to say you have various problem for your jobs. any top industry not job for you.
me 2day nly got mah result of 2nd sem nd hav 1 bck. Me realliii deprssd for dat.....as m nvr xpctd dat......so wt do u thing...??
would i gt job in core companies..............??
13th August 2010, 03:21 PM
ravi k
Senior Member+

dear friend

as u have many backlogs u will not be eligible for any comapny.

first clear your backlogs then u will able to apply.

all d best.
15th August 2010, 08:22 PM
kool
Senior Member++

dear friend,
as per my knowledge many companies put criteria for a student that he had no any backlog, but some other companies also recruits candidates as per their merit.
so i would like to suggest you to join any consultancies, which can guide you very well about your future job aspects.
you can also see:
www.freshersworld.com
www.monesterjob.com

good luck.
17th August 2010, 12:42 PM
cenaetion
Senior Member+

dear friend,

as u have 20 backlogs in b.tech so u r not eligible for any kind of job.

u are not satisfying the criteria for any govt. jobs,or any kind of private jobs.

first u clear ur backlogs then go for any kind of job..

all the best.
18th August 2010, 03:16 PM
subhasish
Senior Member++

Hello Friend
You have a hope in only one core company and that is L&T,because it takes students with two backlogs......

So try for it but remember one thing that you will have to clear 18 backlogs in your final year.All the best.....
21st August 2010, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Hi! I am akshay.. i have completed civil engg this year.. but still have a backlog of 7th semester, which i am sure 'll clear in the next attempt. Now I wanna work till then to get some experience in the construction site.So, do you guyz think that i can get a job?
22nd August 2010, 03:16 PM
robart
Senior Member+

dear friend,

its my kind request that please clear your all backlog for your better future.

if you have backlogs in any subjects then you are not going to get any job anywhere.

so if you want to take job then do hard work and clear your all backlogs.

all the best for your future.
25th August 2010, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

i have nly 1 backlog and is awaiting.wil i get job
26th August 2010, 12:43 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Hi! I am akshay.. i have completed civil engg this year.. but still have a backlog of 7th semester, which i am sure 'll clear in the next attempt. Now I wanna work till then to get some experience in the construction site.So, do you guyz think that i can get a job?
yes you can surely get an job,there are many companies which are giving jobs to people with back logs in civil engineering,
i think you should try to get an job in companies like prasad constructions limited,ivrcl,ot indu projects limited
all the best
26th August 2010, 12:44 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by khusi View Post
it depends on the course and your practical knowledge,there are people in civil engineering who gets job even after having more than 25 backlogs,even though there growth is not fast they have salary of around 20000/month
please tell me the name of the company given job for people having backlogs of 25 subjects?
6th October 2010, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

Hi I have 2 backlogs and I have passed my BE in EEE 2009 ,due to some problems i did not give exam ,i have to give in December m not getting any job and my % is 54.will i get job ever ,should i go go for any course,which one should i go for ,i am confused there is lot of problem in my financial condition
1st December 2010, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

hi im neethu..i've completed my btech in computer science in this year 2010 june..
i've 25 backlogs..i know i got it due to my fault..coz i ddnt take care of my studies.i spent most of the time by doing other things.. i felt sorry..coz now my family is financially bcmin vry weak coz of my studies
and brother's study expenses..
Now im honestly trying 2 clear all those backlogs... but the thing is i need a job now n im enough confident dat i can work for a company. can u suggest some companies for me to apply for a software job with dis backlogs plz..
6th December 2010, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

hello im ajay (IT) student.... during ma 2nd year due to some personal problems i cudn't able to concentrat on ma studies and i kept 12 backlogs. after tat many of them discouraged me 'tats all ur life s gone u can't come up in ur studies like tat'.... but i didnt give up. In my 3rd year(5th sem) i cleared all 5th sem papers 9 backlogs (tis s due to my parents support and their encouragement)..... after tat i didnt kept any current backlogs...... in 6th sem i cleard 1 backlog.... 2 backlogs left
now im doing 4th year and i left with 2 standing backlogs wit 6.7 CGPA.... im much worried about ma career. can i get good job... can i apply for ON and OFF CAMPUS recruitments....
10th December 2010, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

hi ajay..don worry... although u have backlogs but u hav still worked hard.... d company will appreciate dis... try to bring dis point to notice during d interview tht u have learnt frm yor mistakes and have corrected it.... dis same quality is required in yor professional life....
17th January 2011, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

hi. i am rakesh from chennai. i am in 8th(final )Sem.my btech career is likewise,
At first year i have 6-backlogs, in 3rd sem from 6 9=15 subjects i have 12-backlogs,
in 4th sem 12 9=21 subjects i cleared 12 subjects & i have 9 backlogs,
in 5th sem i cant write exams due to health problem total 9backs 9 current=18 and i get 18 backlogs,
in 6th sem out of 18 9=27 subjects i cleared 18 subjects and i have 9 bcklogs,
in seventh sem total of 17 subjects i cleared 12 subjects and have 5 backlogs,
and i am in final semester i'm sure i will clear my all 5 3=8 subjects in final semester.now my percentage on aggregate is 64% and i am working hard in this sem to get increment in my %.can i get job in mnc's or any good company if i clear all subjects in last semester.after all being cleared in eight semester,at the time of job interview backlogs or history of arrears are considered or only % considered.if considered what should i do. can i get a good job.reply me. Thank you.
17th January 2011, 09:14 PM
mathur

Try to clear your backlogs first.
It depends on your knowledge means in which field you are good.
18th January 2011, 12:28 PM
rks_estate

Dear,

In government or private job, only passed candidate with 65 % marks are eligible, Backlogs does not matter in government or private job.

After completing your B.Tech. you can apply for government or private job.

Good Luck
22nd February 2011, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

I'm m.c.a final year student.please tell me the names of level5 companies in hyderbad that recruit the candidate with a backlog in final sem and give time for him/her to clear the backlog before joining date?
5th March 2011, 09:54 PM
k.ajaykumar

there may be no jobs because they will recruit those who have a minimum percentage of 60% with no back locks.
there may be some more companies which will recruit u with some back locks the company's will recruit there may be some chances but having more back locks it is impossible to get a job in a company.
try to clear ur back locks as soon as possible, iam wishing u all the best for ur carrer
11th March 2011, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
This is aditya. i Have a different problem. I'm a b.tech 3rd year student(2nd semester). As my family is financially weak, I had to work for an MNC right from the beginning of my B.tech, coz i have to pay ma fee on my own earnings. Due to all these stuff i have been degrading in my studies. I have a % of 91 and 89 in my SSC and intermediate respectively. Now i'm left with 16 backlogs. i still have 3 more attempts to clear all my backlogs. I'm seriously depressed now. I'm scared of all the dump of subjects left out. Though I'm confident that i would get a job in an MNC after passing out with backlogs, i still determine to clear all ma backlogs. Can u explain and suggest me on my worst situation. those who reply to this mail please do it by mentioning my name(such as "hi aditya").

Looking forward for your valuable sgggestions.
22nd June 2011, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

Hi frndz..
im completed my graduation but have 5 backlogs...can i get job.im trying for internship or training...can u suggest me sumthng dat can help me.
27th June 2011, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

hey can we apply in EA sports company after civil engineering i mean btech degree ?
6th July 2011, 03:49 AM
Unregistered

Hii buddy..You dont know what you are saying... You are not alone... Hii i got 21 back logs and i worked in different companies and you know what... job is nothing and its all about the degree certificate and your self satisfaction..You should know what you really want in your life..And i believe that would be your b tech degree and why cant you go for your dream.. From my experience job is nothing until you get a nice job you know what i mean a nice job really means a job that gives you happiness and which makes you stable and secure with out worries and that job will be a permanent job and you will be happy with it..But now even if you get a job you wont be happy. Its not about just passing the exam, Its all about learning it and getting a good job like you want to be. So clear all back logs and dream about the moment you get the degree and working in a big company. when your time comes you will get a job. best of luck dude.
15th July 2011, 02:40 AM
Unregistered

hii freinds.,
i have completed my btech from computer science branch in this june 2011 & my aggregate % is 61% but i have 6 backlocks so can i get job in any IT sector company & i don't prefer whether the company was big or small i will prefer any type of IT sector company
Thats it.
15th July 2011, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

hiiii. i have finished my BE(cse) Course in 2010 with 4 backlogs,nw am working in small scale company as .net developer,still i dint clear that papers ,if i clear nw, can i get a job in MNC. 88% in 10th 72% in 12th 64% in BE with (4 bklgs)
18th July 2011, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

hiiiiiiiiiiiiii my name is venkatesh i am completed recently 2011,,, but i have backlocks 7 subjects , so i am eligible r not get a job
plz give me a suggestion & my inter is 80%, tenth is 75%
23rd August 2011, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

iam b.e eelectronics and communication student with 12 backlogs and am really confused whether will i get any job nowitself such that in the mean time i can clear my arrear papers and i will get experience value
24th August 2011, 12:33 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Jobs after a lot of backlogs in B.Tech.

Quote:

until n unless u wont clear ur backlogs..u wont get ur B.Tech degree that means..u are equivalent to a 12th pass out student..so u have to clear ur backlogs in order to get a good job..

hope this helps..
1st September 2011, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

I gave back examination and still waiting for result. could I applied for job such. Which kind of jobs.
2nd September 2011, 03:56 PM
saugata2008

It is impossible to gate a job with 20 backlogs . So if you want a job, you have to clear all of those. Because there is no company in my knowledge who recruits employees with a single backlogs in on or off campus.

I know I is too heard to clear 20 backlogs at a single attempt ,but you have to clear them all as early as possible .

So concentrate on tour study and work heard .

Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?