24th June 2016, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study Hotel Management in Newzealand being a Diploma Mechanical holder?

Hello Sir,
I have done Diploma in Mechanical Engineering and I want study in Hotel Management in Newzealand. Can I get admission in for Hotel Management course there?

Related Questions:
  1. List of entrance exams to study Hotel Management course in Newzealand?
  2. List of Diploma courses in Hotel Management for a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  3. Possibility to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course for Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
  4. How to study Bachelor of Hotel Management after 12th Commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management on Diploma basis?
  6. Possibility to study Bachelor of Hotel Management for ECE Diploma holder?
  7. Job oriented courses for Diploma holder in Hotel Management?
  8. Is it beneficial to pursue MD in Newzealand? Expenses to pursue MD in Newzealand?
  9. Can a Diploma in Hotel Management holder get admission in B.Sc in Hotel Management through lateral entry in IIHM colleges? -- [New]
  10. Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management if pursue Diploma in it?
  11. Application form of CET for admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management for Diploma holder?
  12. Chances to study PG Diploma in Marketing and Communication other than Tourism and Hospitality for Bachelor of Hotel Management holder?
  13. What kind of jobs are available after Diploma or B.Sc in Hotel Management? Does it has a better future?
  14. Can I do B.Sc in Hotel Management after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. B.Sc in Hotel Management or Diploma in Hotel Management which one is good? Jobs available in future?
  16. Does it useful for me of doing BBA course being a Diploma holder in Hotel Management?
  17. Study in Newzealand/Australia for Diploma holder in Electrical Engineering?
  18. Subjects offered in Diploma program of Hotel Management?
17th July 2016, 08:47 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study Hotel Management in Newzealand being a Diploma Mechanical holder?

Yes, you can surely get admission for studying hotel management with your present qualification. Most of the colleges abroad give admission directly for hotel management courses but you must have IELTS/TOEFL qualified score.

Just contact the universities in which you want admission after qualifying these exams with a good score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?