28th June 2016, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Can I join to 2nd PUC directly after completing SSLC? Can I study Abroad with that certificate?

Hello Sir/Mam,

I have completed my SSLC, so can I join to 2nd PUC directly? Is it possible? Can I study Abroad with that Certificate? What would be the criterias followed? Can someone please explain me the details on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon.

17th July 2016, 08:52 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join to 2nd PUC directly after completing SSLC? Can I study Abroad with that certificate?

There is no direct admission in class 12th, if you want to study in a regular school. Only open schools offer such things. NIOS is the best way to get a recognized qualification through open schooling.
Most of the universities abroad prefer regular school candidates. So, it would be better if you go for a regular schooling option.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?