7th March 2015, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

Career oriented courses to study in Abroad for T.Y.B.Com and IPCC student?

Sir,
I have completed first group of ICAI that is IPCC and presently in TY B.COM .
I want to go to Abroad for further studies.
Kindly tell me which course help me in Abroad
for buildup my career?

14th September 2016, 06:50 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Career oriented courses to study in Abroad for T.Y.B.Com and IPCC student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I have completed first group of ICAI that is IPCC and presently in TY B.COM .
I want to go to Abroad for further studies.
Kindly tell me which course help me in Abroad
for buildup my career?

The aspirant can study MBA course in abroad after B.Com graduation. The candidates can study the course in various European countries and other countries. There are some universities which accept Indian three years degree for the admission to MBA program. The interested student has to clear the TOEFL or IELTS for the admission and he should also clear the GMAT for the admission to MBA in overseas countries. The exposure you get while studying abroad is very high. You will mingle with students from many countries, so you can get lots of exposure to other culture also. So the best course to do after graduation in commerce is MBA in abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?