9th July 2018, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of Master’s in Audit Analytics in Bentley University?

Kindly provide me the structure of Master’s in Audit Analytics course. I want to get admission for this course in Bentley University? So I want to know about the course structure. Kindly tell me about the fee expenses also. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study MasterÂ’s in Audit Analytics in Bentley University?
  2. Detailed information about Masters in Audit Analytics in Bentley University
  3. Entrance exams to study MasterÂ’s in Audit Analytics in Bentley University?
  4. Requirements to study Masters in Audit Analytics in Bentley University?
  5. Course structure & fee expenses of MBA(Business Analytics) in IMED, Pune?
  6. Fee structure of Master in Industrial Systems Analytics in University of VAASA?
  7. Course structure and fee expenses of Master in Biofabrication in Utrecht University?
  8. What is the cost spent to study MS in abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Course structure and fee expenses of Master in Integrated Systems Biology in University of Luxembourg?
  10. Course structure & fee expenses of Master of Information Systems at San Francisco University?
  11. Course structure and fee expenses of Master in Textile Engineering in University of Boras? -- [New]
  12. Eligibility to study Master in Industrial Systems Analytics in University of VAASA?
  13. Course structure and fee expenses of Master of Biomedical Engineering in Ku Leuven?
  14. What will be the total expense of doing MS from Germany?
  15. Fee expenses of Master in Construction Engineering in University of Cambridge?
  16. Course structure and fee expenses of Master of Fine Arts in Sculpture course of Jamia Millia Islamia?
  17. Course structure and fee expenses of Master of Engineering Management in Lawrence Technological University?
  18. Is it compulsory to appear entrance exam for study Master of Finance and Accounting in Aligarh Muslim University? Can I get fee concession? Total fee expenses of this course?
24th August 2018, 11:56 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of Master’s in Audit Analytics in Bentley University?

Fee expenses of Master’s in Audit Analytics in Bentley University is as follows.

Tution fee: $4,620

Other Fees & Expenses: $510-13,500
Course structure is mentioned below:
> Pre Program Requirements:

GR*521 Managerial Statistics
AC*611 Financial Accounting Problems I
AC*612 Financial Accounting Problems II
AC*730 Business Processes and Systems Assessment
AC*741 Financial Statement Auditing
> Choose one of the following:

IDCC*620 Managerial Communication
or
IDCC*711 Argumentation Strategies for Business

> Required Courses (24 credits)

Analytics Core

CS*605 Data Management and SQL for Analytics
IPM*652 Managing with Analytics
ST*625 Quantitative Analysis for Business

Audit Analytics Core

AC*731 Advanced Accounting Information Systems: Modeling Effective Accounting Systems
AC*742 Information Technology Auditing
FI*631 Financial Modeling
MA*705 Data Science
ST*635 Intermediate Statistical Modeling for Business

> Elective Courses (6 credits)

AC*701 Internship in Accounting Practice (Internship must be in an Analytics role.)
AC*772 Principles of Fraud Investigation
AC*773 Fraud and Forensic Accounting
AC*793 Professional Accounting Research and Policy
CS*603 Object-Oriented Application Development
CS*650 Data Management Architectures
CS*753 Business Intelligence Methods and Technologies
IPM*723 Information Security, Controls and Ethics
IPM*740 Enterprise Systems Planning and Configuration

For more information, please visit the below mentioned link.

https://www.bentley.edu/academics/de...udit-analytics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?