14th June 2014, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Criteria and procedure to study in best engineering colleges of Singapore after 12th?

I would like to request a proper criteria/ procedure for studying in Singapore's best engineering colleges..right now i'm persuing 12th n would like to get further information soon!
thanks

Related Questions:
  1. How to pursue MS in Singapore? I want to pursue MS in Singapore
  2. Are there any good engineering colleges in Abroad like Singapore or other European Countries which take admission just by 12th board exam marks?
  3. List of good engineering colleges in Abroad?
  4. How should I take up Architecture after 12th grade? Which exam to take up for studying in Singapore?
  5. Can I study MArine engineering Singapore having 96 in Maths and 76% in 12th?
  6. Which are the best colleges in Mumbai to do masters from Singapore? I am doing BSc in Microbiology
  7. Eligibility to study engineering at National University Singapore? Do I need to take SAT? -- [New]
  8. Where to study MBA in Singapore for placements?
  9. Scope of Biomedical engineering? Opportunities to study Biomedical in Singapore?
  10. List of good universities in Singapore offering MBA program? What is the admission criteria and the overall expenses?
  11. Eligibility and procedure for doing practice in Singapore?
  12. Fee for engineering in Singapore?
  13. How may I do MS in VLSI in Singapore university? What's the applying procedure? How may I get scholarship?
  14. How to get admission to M.Sc in good Universities in Singapore after BE?
  15. How should I study CA after completing 12th computer science? Are there any colleges to study CA in tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. MBA with guaranteed job in Singapore?
  17. Is it possible to do internship in Singapore after completing BDS from Bangladesh? Procedure for dental practice in Singapore?
  18. Where can I study engineering after completing 12th? What is the admission procedure and the fee structure?
14th August 2016, 01:24 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Criteria and procedure to study in best engineering colleges of Singapore after 12th?

Criteria to study in best engineering colleges of Singapore :-

- You should have good academic background.
- Score high marks in the entrance exams based on which they take admission.
- Perform well in the interview round.

Procedure to take admission :-

- Appear in the entrance exams - SAT and IELTS based on which they take admission.
- Apply online as per your scores in the above exams.
- Fill the application form correctly and upload all requisite documents.
- Once shortlisted for interview, perform well in the interview round to get shortlisted finally.
- Then if you get admission call, you need to confirm your admission and prove your financial stability.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?