25th July 2015, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for GRE? When I should apply? Cost of Application Form?

Sir,
I am studying in first semester of B.Tech in ECE. I have the aim to become an Astronaut in NASA. So, I want to apply for GRE. Please tell me how to apply for GRE? When can be applied? What is the cost of the application form?

26th July 2015, 01:10 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for GRE? When I should apply? Cost of Application Form?

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination. The GRE examination is conducted and administrate by Educational Testing Service (ETS). You can apply for GRE examination through ets official website http://www. ets. org/gre. You can apply for examination as your wish as GRE examination is conducted throughout the year. The cost of GRE examination is $195.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?