23rd September 2016, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria required to do M.Com in Australia?

I am completed my b.com for get 53 percent marks . Can i get admission in M.Com in Australia? Can someone please provide me the details on the same? Awaiting to get the information soon as I need to apply for it. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria required to do M.Com in Australia?
  2. What should I do after M.Com to be Professor or Lecturer? Eligibility criteria and future prospect?
  3. What is the minimum criteria required to do higher studies in Australia?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria for masters in finance in Australia?
  5. Which type of job is suitable for me after M.Com degree?
  6. How can I pursue Masters in Physiotherapy from Australia? What is the fee structure of the course?
  7. How to take admission in M.Com after passing B.Com this year
  8. Eligibility to get admission for studying MS in Australia and Canada? Minimum score is required in Degree, GRE and TOEFL to get scholarship?
  9. How to apply for M.Com? Percentage required, admission fees and subjects available?
  10. What is the eligibility for M.Com?
  11. How to get admission in MDS in Australia after pursuing BDS 3rd year? What is the criteria for eligibility to get admission in any branch in MDS in any dental school of Australia?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria required to do Ph.D in Chemistry?
  13. What are the qualifications and minimum percentage required to study in Australia?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria required to become an IAS Officer? Are there any Physical criteria required?
  15. Am I eligible for masters in Australia having 6.0 band score in IELTS?
  16. Can I study in Australia after 12th? Percentage required to be qualified? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Eligibility to get Australia Award Scholarships for a Bangladeshi student?
  18. Procedure and eligibility criteria to get admission in master degree at Queensland University of Technology, Australia? -- [New]
23rd September 2016, 02:48 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria required to do M.Com in Australia?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am completed my b.com for get 53 percent marks . Can i get admission in M.Com in Australia? Can someone please provide me the details on the same? Awaiting to get the information soon as I need to apply for it. Thank you.

The commerce graduates from India are eligible to study Master of Commerce or Master of Professional Accounting courses in Australia. The interested candidates should clear the IELTS or TOEFL test with good score to get the admission in Australian universities. The candidates can apply online for the admission to the course. The marks scored in the graduation and other examinations like GMAT or GRE will be considered for the admission in Australia. The candidates can apply for student visa after the admission. Candidates can contact the educational consultants for admission and visa purposes.
23rd September 2016, 04:50 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria required to do M.Com in Australia?

To be eligible to get admission for pursuing M.Com course in Australian Universities, you should have completed Bachelor's degree course in Commerce stream from a recognised university. To apply for admission to M.Com course in Australian Universities, you have to appear in TOEFL/ IELTS examinations to prove your English language proficiency skills. By reporting your examinations scores, you can apply for admission to M.Com course in Australian Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?