12th January 2014, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

How can I study in London after class 12th PCM?

How can i studied in london after class 12th with pcm subject n with the scholership.?

24th December 2014, 02:32 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study in London after class 12th PCM?

There are many courses, which you can do in London universities after the completion of 12th PCM. So, you should any course for your further education. As a student from PCM background, I think you will choose Engineering, If your choice is engineering, you have to appear for two entrance exams called SAT and (TOEFL or IELTS). If it is not engineering, you should complete any exam between TOEFL and IELTS. After the completion of these exams, you have to apply for admission in universities by sending your Application form and Test scores.

SAT Exam:-
SAT exam is conducted in three sections

1)Writing:
This section consists essay type and multiple choice type questions.

2)Critical Reading:
In this section, you have to read the given passage and you have to answer the sections. The questions are multiple choice based questions.

3)Mathematics:
In this section, there will be problems on Mathematics.

IELTS Exam:-
This is an exam to test the ability of a person in Reading, Listening, Writing, Speaking sections of English. Each section will hold forty marks.
And the exam will be conducted for Two and half hours
1)Listening - 30 minutes
2)Writing - 60 minutes
3)Reading - 60 minutes
4)Speaking - 10 to 14 minutes
The exam score will be calculated for 10 bands.

TOEFL Exam:-
TOEFL stands for Test Of English as Foreign Language. This exam will be based on the following sections
Exam pattern(120 marks):-
Reading - 30 marks
Writing - 30 marks
Listening - 30 marks
Speaking - 30 marks
This exam is used to test the ability of a candidate in English language.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?