16th January 2015, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

How can I study Medicine in Romania, France and Germany being a student of Tunisia? Whether country language is mandatory?

hi
i am tunisian student i got my bac degree i was oriented to preparatory engeneering which i don't like it so i didn't study in the first year and i passed instead
some contests in medicine but it didn't work out.and this year i don't wanna spend it at home
so idecided to go and study medicine abroad french ,germany or even romania.so please help me with information concerning the studying abrod and if i can go this year for example to germany and learn there the language until i hopefully recieve my admission .

Related Questions:
  1. Whether GRE is mandatory to study MS in Germany or German Language Test is sufficient? Percentage required in B.Tech to pursue MS in Germany?
  2. Any professor in Germany to coach to me for Ph.D physics?
  3. Study opportunities in Abroad for MBBS? Standard universities for Medicine in countries like UK, USA, Germany and Canada?
  4. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. IS GRE compulsory for masters in German University? How much score is required?
  6. Can I study another Masters in Germany, France or Australia?
  7. Knowing german language is necessary to study PhD in Germany?
  8. Is knowledge of German language necessary to study in Germany? How may I do MS(automobile) in Germany? I'm currently in B.E(mechanical) 5th sem
  9. Can I study Master degree again in Germany, Australia or France if completed B.Com and M.Com?
  10. Can I study Master degree again in Germany, Australia or France if completed B.Com and M.Com?
  11. Where should I do my MS after completing mechanical engineering?
  12. Requirements to do M.Tech in Germany? Is it necessary to have the knowledge of German language?
  13. How to study masters education in germany?
  14. Scholarship for pursuing PhD in UK/USA/France/Germany? Are there any sponsors in India who can financially support the students for education in any European country?
  15. Is Germany a better country to do MS in Mechanical Engineering as compared to US and UK? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the admission procedure to study PG Surgery in Germany? What is the requirement and the annual fee?
  17. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to pursue Master degree in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech to study Master degree in Germany?
  18. Which country is good to do MS between Germany and US? I am an electronics communication student
17th January 2015, 06:07 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study Medicine in Romania, France and Germany being a student of Tunisia? Whether country language is mandatory?

Most of the universities in Germany and France offer admission by considering IELTS score of students. IELTS is an exam to test the ability of a candidate in Reading, Listening, Writing, Speaking sections of English. This exam is conducted for 10 bands. You should score minimum 6.5 bands to get MBBS admission in good university. After completing the IELTS exam, you should apply for selected list of universities, by sending your IELTS score and Application form.
Moreover, it is very important to learn the native language of the country, to which you want to move. That's because in countries like Germany and France, you cannot get any job without knowledge in their native language. So, try to learn German(Germany) or French(France), before going there.

IELTS Exam Pattern:-
This exam consists of following sections
1)Listening - 30 minutes(4 sections, 40 items)
2)Reading - 60 minutes (3 sections, 40 items)
3)Writing - 60 minutes(2 tasks)
4)Speaking - 11-14 minutes
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?