20th September 2016, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in abroad universities for MCA?

Sir/Mam,

Please tell us the procedure,how to apply for admission in abroad for MCA? Can you please give me the steps which are followed to get the admission? It will be helpful if you can answer me back as soon as possible on the same. Awaiting for the quick response.

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in abroad universities for MCA?
  2. List of universities which offer MCA in Abroad? Procedure to get admission and course duration?
  3. Procedure to get admission in MS in abroad?
  4. List of universities favourable to study MCA in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  5. What will be the total expense spent if I want to do MS course in US, UK, Canada or Australia?
  6. List of universities which offer MD in Cardiology in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  7. Detailed admission procedure to apply for MCA programme in Abroad? Eligibility criteria and best MCA college in Abroad? How this course is differ from India?
  8. List of universities which offer B.E. to Diploma student in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  9. Details about getting scholarships for doing MS in UK or US?
  10. Is it possible to study abroad after completing B.Tech in CSE stream?
  11. What is the better option after completion of MCA to do MS in abroad? -- [New]
  12. Which exam I have to appear to get the best universities for Masters in Architecture abroad? Procedure to get admission in abroad with scholarship?
  13. Can I directly do MS in Abroad? Is there MCA course in Abroad? Duration of MCA?
  14. What to do for doing B.Tec engineering in abroad ?
  15. What is the procedure of studying MCA course from abroad after completing BCA from India? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I get admission to study Master of Physiotherapy in Abroad being a graduate? List of universities and requirements to get admisison?
  17. List of universities which offer B.Pharmacy in Abroad? Requirements to get admission?
  18. Universities which offer PhD in Law in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
22nd September 2016, 08:17 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in abroad universities for MCA?

To take admission in Abroad Universities for pursuing MCA course, you should have completed Bachelor's degree course from a recognised university. You have to appear in TOEFL/ IELTS and GRE examinations to apply for admission to MCA course in Abroad Universities. After getting TOEFL/ IELTS and GRE score reports, you can apply for admission to MCA course in Abroad Universities. After submitting the application forms, your application will be reviewed by the universities and you will be informed about your MCA admission in Abroad Universities.
22nd September 2016, 10:29 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For admission in MCA from foreign universities, you should apply for GRE which is accepted by most of the reputed universities around the world for post graduation courses in science and technology.

You will also need IELTS/TOEFL score to prove your English proficiency. Once you have these two scores, then you will be eligible to apply for admission abroad in your choice of universities.
23rd September 2016, 12:44 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

Please tell us the procedure,how to apply for admission in abroad for MCA? Can you please give me the steps which are followed to get the admission? It will be helpful if you can answer me back as soon as possible on the same. Awaiting for the quick response.

The aspirant can study Master of Science (Computer Science) or Master of Computer Science courses in various universities in Australia and other countries like Canada, UK, USA etc. The aspirant can download the application from the official website of the university. The students who have completed sixteen years or fifteen years of education are eligible for the Master of Computer Science course (10+2+4 or 10+2+3). The students must possess good score in TOEFL or IELTS. The students can apply online for the admission. After admission, you can apply for student visa to study in abroad countries.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?