20th September 2016, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to study abroad after completion of 10th standard?

Hi Sir/Mam,

Currently i give 10 std exam. i am confident i will get good marks. after 10 i want to study abroad. but their are some financial problems . so you can plz tell me there are some scholarships for me. plz, guide me and tell about some scholarships and their entrance exam......

22nd September 2016, 09:08 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to study abroad after completion of 10th standard?

Yes, it is possible to study in Abroad after completion of your 10th standard. But, it is best to pursue your higher studies in Abroad after completion of your 12th standard. To study your higher studies in Abroad, you have to appear in TOEFL/ IELTS examinations and apply for admission to Undergraduate course in Abroad universities. It is best to pursue your 12th standard from India and after completion of your 12th standard, you can pursue your higher studies from Abroad Universities. The scholarships offered by universities differ from university to university.
23rd September 2016, 01:43 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to study abroad after completion of 10th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir/Mam,

Currently i give 10 std exam. i am confident i will get good marks. after 10 i want to study abroad. but their are some financial problems . so you can plz tell me there are some scholarships for me. plz, guide me and tell about some scholarships and their entrance exam......

Yes, it is possible for you to study in abroad after completion of 10th standard. The student after 10th can study Diploma courses in the countries like UK. The aspirant can study Diploma course in Business, Diploma course in Computing and Systems Development and Diploma in Travel and Tourism Management. The students should have cleared the 10th examinations with good marks to study the Diploma courses. The students must have cleared the TOEFL or IELTS with good marks to study in abroad countries. For studying graduation in abroad countries you have to clear the 12th standard. At the age of 15 years it is very difficult to manage things individually, so it is always advisable to go abroad for studies after 12th only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?