20th September 2016, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to continue B.Arch studies in abroad without breaking the current one?

Sir/Mam,

Am a third year architecture student (B arch)
i want to complete my studies in abroad..
now i am studiying in Kerala,India.
i m intrested to study abroad without breaking course.
is it possible?

22nd September 2016, 08:26 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to continue B.Arch studies in abroad without breaking the current one?

No, it is not possible to continue your B.Arch course in Abroad which you have already completed three years of B.Arch course from India. You need to pursue complete B.Arch course from the same college/ university where you have secured admission in B.Arch course in order to be eligible to get B.Arch degree certificate. So, I suggest you to complete your B.Arch course from India and after that, you can pursue your Master's degree course in Abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?