2nd November 2015, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get admission in abroad without appearing for GRE?

I take admission in abroad without appearing exam like GRE
please must be replay. Is it possible for me to get admission in abroad without appearing for GRE? What steps I should follow for the same? Can you please help me in this?

Thanks!

3rd November 2015, 07:25 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get admission in abroad without appearing for GRE?

Yes, definitely you can get admission in Abroad Universities without appearing in GRE examination. But, to get admission in MS/M.Tech course in US universities, you msut have to appear in GRE examination. To get admission in any course in any Abroad University, you must have to appear in TOFEL/IELTS examinations which helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections. By reporting your examinations scores, you can apply for admission in Abroad Universities in the course in which you are interested.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?