10th September 2019, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to study PhD(Clinical Psychology) in Ireland for an MSc student of India?

Sir/Madam, I am doing my Clinical Psychology course in India as I am an MSc student. I want to do my PhD in Clinical Psychology from Ireland after completing my MSc. Please tell me about the procedure to apply for PhD program in Ireland?

3rd January 2020, 10:06 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to study PhD(Clinical Psychology) in Ireland for an MSc student of India?

The Doctoral Programme in Clinical Psychology is a 3-year research degree and professional training program in clinical psychology. Selection is based on the student's academic record, clinical skills, and potential, research skills. and their personal suitability for the role of a clinical psychologist.

To pursue a PhD in Clinical Psychology, you must a Masters degree in psychology. You must have at least 3 years of relevant clinical experience during which you have developed the basic clinical skills required for establishing working relationships with clients or patients on the one hand and professional colleagues on the other.

Mostly they do not have an on-line application method for PhD in Clinical Psychology program. So you need to send a complete set of application materials to the university's office before the specified time and date. After short-listing successful applicants will be called for interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?