19th February 2016, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

Is it recognized and accepted to work in abroad having Singhania university B.Ed course?

Hi Sir,
I would like to know if we could get teaching job opportunities after pursuing BEd course at Singhania university at abroad. Especially in countries like Australia, Canada, USA and so on. Plz reply

21st January 2019, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it recognized and accepted to work in abroad having Singhania university B.Ed course?

I had completed my M. A, English in singhania university but I was rejected in government job, they are telling that my certificates are fake, how can I go for further?
25th August 2020, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it recognized and accepted to work in abroad having Singhania university B.Ed course?

Can I go abroad using the B ed certificate obtained from singhania university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?