22nd October 2017, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Top medical colleges in UK to study MD course? Will I have to pass again IELTS and TOEFL?

I have done MBBS from Georgia (East Europe) with internship and now I am planning to do MD from top medical colleges of UK. Please suggest me top medical colleges with whole admission procedure? Will I have to pass again IELTS and TOEFL?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study in Australia after completing 10th standard without IELTS?
  2. What shall I do to MS from abroad in CS stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Do I have to appear in GRE or IELTS is sufficient to study MS in USA, Canada and Germany? Scope of M.S. through GRE, TOEFL and IELTS?
  4. How to get admission in MBBS course at Medical University of Vienna? Will I have to pass GRE, IELTS and TOEFL exam?
  5. Should I prepare for TOEFL to study MBA in Abroad? -- [New]
  6. List of entrance exams to study B.E. course in USA for a candidate who has secured 80% in 12th PCM?
  7. TOEFL, IELTS or GRE, which one is helpful for me to study MS in Abroad?
  8. How to get admission in Columbia Business School, USA to study MBA course? Will I have to pass TOEFL, GRE or IELTS for it?
  9. Which exam should I write to study abroad after 10th standard?
  10. Marks required in IELTS and TOEFL to get admission in MS at University of Technology, Sydney? When the IELTS and TOEFL exam conducted?
  11. When should I apply in GRE, TOEFL and IELTS to study MS in Abroad? Qualification required and expenses to apply?
  12. Should I give IELTS or TOEFL for English Proficiency test
  13. TOEFL or IELTS, which is better to appear for studying MCA with scholarship in Abroad?
  14. Studying MS in Abroad for B.Tech(IT) candidate?
  15. In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission in M.S. in USA/Switzerland?
  16. What are the exams we need to write for doing MS in abroad?
  17. How to apply for MS after B.Tech Civil Engineering? How to get admission in MIT University for MS?
  18. Is there any way to apply for Ph.D in US without doing GRE/TOEFL?
26th October 2017, 10:53 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Top medical colleges in UK to study MD course? Will I have to pass again IELTS and TOEFL?

Below I have listed name of top colleges/universities of UK to study MD course:
>University of Cambridge
Address: The Old Schools, Trinity Ln, Cambridge CB2 1TN, UK
>University of Manchester
Address: Oxford Rd, Manchester M13 9PL, UK
Phone: +44 161 306 6000
>Imperial College London
Address: Kensington, London SW7 2AZ, UK
Phone: +44 20 7589 5111
>University of Birmingham
Address: Birmingham B15 2TT, UK
Phone: +44 121 414 3344
>University of Oxford
Address: Oxford OX1 2JD, UK
In order to get admission in the aforesaid universities to pursue MD course, you must have to appear and qualify UKCAT/GAMSAT exam.
Those candidates, who have completed/passed MBBS degree course from a recognized university, are eligible to do MD course from top universities of UK.
You also have to appear and qualify again in IELTS/TOEFL exam, as because this exam must be take by the candidate whose native language is not English.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?