20th September 2016, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

What is the complete cost for studying abroad in USA?

Hello,Sir/Madam,

Can you please tell me what is the cost for studying abroad or in usa and which exam I'll have to give...... Can you please give me the complete information on the same? it will be helpful for me to plan better on this. Awaiting for the quick response.

Thank you!

22nd September 2016, 08:13 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the complete cost for studying abroad in USA?

To pursue your higher studies in USA, you should have completed 12th standard or Bachelor's degree course from a recognised institution. To get admission in US universities, you have to appear in TOEFL/ IELTS and SAT/ GRE examinations based on the level of degree for which you are applying for admission in US universities. The cost for studying in US nearly costs from Rs. 15 - 20 lakhs for completion of the course and it may vary based on the selection of university you choose for pursuing your higher studies in USA.
23rd September 2016, 02:12 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the complete cost for studying abroad in USA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,Sir/Madam,

Can you please tell me what is the cost for studying abroad or in usa and which exam I'll have to give...... Can you please give me the complete information on the same? it will be helpful for me to plan better on this. Awaiting for the quick response.

Thank you!

The cost involved in studying in USA will be around Rs 40 to 60 Lakhs. This includes the tuition fees, accommodation expenses, study materials etc. The cost of TOEFL is Rs 10,000. The cost of GRE examination is around Rs 11,000. The tuition fees will be between Rs 10 to 30 Lakhs in USA. The cost of applications in USA is around Rs 4,000 per university. The student air fare will be Rs 80,000. The cost of living in USA for two years will be around RS 15 Lakhs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?